Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Read the thread, fakkit. Calling Black posters "baboons", "gorillas", and "spics" while caping for Asians in all his honor is okay with you? You be the judge.
:mjlol:

Fakkit? What i do to you to disrespect me brotha? I just asked a simple question..a bunch of people on this board say those words frequently..where is the exposal of dude being asian?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Fakkit? What i do to you to disrespect me brotha? I just asked a simple question..a bunch if people on this board say those words frequently..where is the exposal of dude being asian?
That's how the crowd operates. If you not with them with their bullshyt covered pitchforks they gon be at your neck too. I can't even see who you're replying to because I have them on ignore but I know how a crowd of hate operates....they all the same. If you use logic they'll crucify you.

You got mufukkas that 5 starred this thread when the OP has kicked nothing but bullshyt.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Fakkit? What i do to you to disrespect me brotha? I just asked a simple question..a bunch of people on this board say those words frequently..where is the exposal of dude being asian?

My apologies, brother. I should not have referred to you that way. I can respect a man who responds to me in the manner that you have. I am just irritated with people defending this shyt poster and his actions. Whether he's Asian or not (he is), he is a disrespectful, passive-aggressive, and disparaging poster. He is disliked by the majority of this board, and for good reason. He has half of us blocked because we will not put up with his shenanigans. The only reason his reputation is so high, is because he cried to the mods/admin and they gave him a shytload of rep. As I said before, he's not going to continue his anti-black rhetoric and shyt posting without it going unchecked and not without being exposed for the fraud that he is.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My apologies, brother. I should not have referred to you that way. I can respect a man who responds to me in the manner that you have. I am just irritated with people defending this shyt poster and his actions. Whether he's Asian or not (he is), he is a disrespectful, passive-aggressive, and disparaging poster. He is disliked by the majority of this board, and for good reason. He has half of us blocked because we will not put up with his shenanigans. The only reason his reputation is so high, is because he cried to the mods/admin and they gave him a shytload of rep. As I said before, he's not going to continue his anti-black rhetoric and shyt posting without it going unchecked and not without being exposed for the fraud that he is.

I hear you brotha..respect

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
He's wrong about basketball
He's wrong about health
He's wrong about cronoavirus
He's wrong about economics
He's wrong about relationships
He's wrong about women
He's wrong about everything

His life viewpoints are dangerous; either he should be banned outright or is contained to the bushes where he can do no harm against impressionable youth on these forums. One of the worst regular Coli posters you will see. He a danger to the community, culture and forums.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He's wrong about basketball
He's wrong about health
He's wrong about cronoavirus
He's wrong about economics
He's wrong about relationships
He's wrong about women
He's wrong about everything

His life viewpoints are dangerous; either he should be banned outright or is contained to the bushes where he can do no harm against impressionable youth on these forums. One of the worst regular Coli posters you will see. He a danger to the community, culture and forums.
that's still not an exposal... he has bad opinions oh no ban him.

we have outright maga c00ns on here... ban them first. :heh:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Simple question. I asked the man has he ever heard a gun referred to as a nikka chaser since he's never heard one referred to as a tamer :sas1:

I just googled it and it's a racist term. That's why you're literally the only person on this site to use it.

"nikka tamer" site:thecoli.com - Google Search

Maybe it's more common on the "alternative, right wing" forums you frequent :mjpls:

Kinda interesting you are the only person on here who uses this slur.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nikka chaser
nikka chaser
something or someone that chases ******s. Usually a white man such as a plantation owner with a stick, whip, or gun.
most of the time, it ends up with a beaten or dead nikka. Damn! now ya gotta go buy a new one!
Jamal (the nikka): holy shyt! i gotta leave before the nikka chaser gets me!
#nikka#spook#blacks#nikka chaser#nigge beater

If anyone else used a racial slur like this against white people or asians or hispanics you'd come in to talk passive aggressively on how stupid and "hateful" black people are on some "Logic is absent whenever hate is present :coffee:"

Watch this p*ssy ignore my post :sas1:

@alexander.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Keep seeing this thread upped but I can't see the posts because I have the posters on ignore :russ: I'll assume it was a post calling this thread bullshyt since logic permeates this thread more than hate does :lolbron: