Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If you wanna get disrespectful with me I'll really go in you my dude...I think it's best you it civil

I just posted the facts about you & your inconsistencies; or lies.

No one gives a damn about that song; but the fact that you'd refer (and kept referring over the years) to a Black person as a baboon or gorilla is vile & fukked up
Not about to go back and forth with you either :mjlol: mufukkas in here angry and want me to go back and forth with them so bad. You're obsessed with a poster on a message board that you want to be Asian :deadmanny: If you honestly thought I was a racist Asian you would simply put me on ignore like I do trolls and racists....I don't obsess over them I simply ignore them....speaking of ignore

Congrats!!! You made it to my ignore list...have a nice life :jawalrus:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not about to go back and forth with you either :mjlol: mufukkas in here angry and want me to go back and forth with them so bad. You're obsessed with a poster on a message board that you want to be Asian :deadmanny: If you honestly thought I was a racist Asian you would simply put me on ignore like I do trolls and racists....I don't obsess over them I simply ignore them....speaking of ignore

Congrats!!! You made it to my ignore list...have a nice life :jawalrus:

I'm obsessed with you yet when your ass was on the chopping block when you got banned back in November (for saying slick shyt about Black people once again) you were in my DM's copping pleas like the ho you are :heh: I've never interacted with you before that lol

@Deacon Frye posted the screen shot receipts of that vile shyt back then & in this thread & you tried to play it off like you didn't see it or had him on ignore

Compulsive ass liar that went back & edited all his comments posts that had that in it :russ:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I'm obsessed with you yet when your ass was on the chopping block when you got banned back in November (for saying slick shyt about Black people once again) you were in my DM's copping pleas like the ho you are :heh: I've never interacted with you before that lol

@Deacon Frye posted the screen shot receipts of that vile shyt back then & in this thread & you tried to play it off like you didn't see it or had him on ignore

Compulsive ass liar that went back & edited all his comments posts that had that in it :russ:
He will ignore this :heh:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
He seriously needs to be banned. Adds nothing to this forum and is a boring limited poster. He has half the forum on block. Add his racism, negative posting with limited scope for a reasonable discussion. It’s time to IP ban him and so away with his persistent nonsense.

Worst Regular Coli Postsr by far.

Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
we need to have false accusation bans. You start an exposal thread and get called out? One month ban

Mods...please come and ban me for starting the thread on this fakkit. All while exposing the little imposter/c00n, the thread did numbers. You think that they should ban posters for that? I couldn't give two fukks. Ban me.
:mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He seriously needs to be banned. Adds nothing to this forum and is a boring limited poster. He has half the forum on block. Add his racism, negative posting with limited scope for a reasonable discussion. It’s time to IP ban him and so away with his persistent nonsense.

Worst Regular Coli Postsr by far.
If all of that bullshyt you kicking was true the logical thing you and all of the cocksucking haters in here that share your sentiments would simply put me on ignore.

I feel you're a lying shytty poster after seeing this and your post earlier on refusing to social distance so guess what....I'm putting you on ignore therefore you no longer exist. See how easy that is? I would say have a nice life but since you refuse to social distance during a pandemic I hope you have a miserable one in isolation.