Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
No because then it would have been too obvious.

I remember when nap got caught with his "negro napoleon" account on reddit. He swore the account wasn't his but the account also got erased the moment people connected it to him, which just convinced people even more.

Not claiming that it's you in that pic, just pointing out the flaw in your reasoning since this exact scenario has played out here before.

:manny:
Yet dude stayed posting pics of his family on his Twitter since then. So if that was my Twitter and folk here discovered it 5 years ago do you honestly believe I would keep posting on it for 5 years and show these heathens my family instead of deleting my account here or on Twitter as soon as it happened and never post again?

Is that easier to believe than I'm actually black and that troll lied to you?

See what I mean when I say logic and hate can't co-exist? Think about the mental gymnastics those that hate me performed in this thread instead of just admitting I'm black and they was wrong.

Think of the lack of sense applied for them to get daps and points from the crowd :mjlol:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
just to pull some receipts here are some instagram posts that he shared in 2013 and 2014, before instagram for web browser existed and you needed an account on your phone to open up and share / copy link to paste to a forum like this. Yo can click on the post and it will direct you to the 2013 threads.

he has over 200 posts of instagram girls posted here :huhldup: fukking weirdo :huhldup: has some posts from 2013 that have over 10 instagram shared links in 1 post :mjgrin:

when do the lies stop :gucci: he couldn't of shared these in 2013 or 2014 without an instagram account, it would be actual impossible -- again he has me ignored but just showing yall that he lies about any and everything. Dude said he killed people with his fists before :martin: and has positive rep from this :martin: the forum has blood on its hands.. and its not from "I only fight to the death" :martin:

a mafukka that would lie about never having an instagram account would lie about anything :pachaha:

in before the edits :heh: @Houston911 @Barnett114

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
How in the hell you got people trying to piece shyt together on page 15 of an exposal thread.

OP should have presented an airtight case without the need for reinforcements

Got random people arguing and posting shyt after the fact
:snoop:

nikka is a cornball.
But the prestige of a legit exposal is missing.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yet dude stayed posting pics of his family on his Twitter since then. So if that was my Twitter and folk here discovered it 5 years ago do you honestly believe I would keep posting on it for 5 years and show these heathens my family instead of deleting my account here or on Twitter as soon as it happened and never post again?
Nah because anyone with a little sense would know that deleting profiles would be an admission of guilt.
Is that easier to believe than I'm actually black and that troll lied to you?
No its not. Honestly we dont interact enough for me to have an opinion on what your race is. Just pointing out the flaw in your reasoning, which doesn't mean that I dont believe you.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
How in the hell you got people trying to piece shyt together on page 15 of an exposal thread.

nikka is a cornball.
Hate is the answer. Ether is when you can say some shyt to someone 5 years ago and it burns so much that they still feel it 5 years later. I can't fathom being as emotionally invested in a forum poster as these grown as men are invested in me.

If this thread was about anyone else it would be 1 starred and in the bushes for lack of truth. Yet I hurt these haters so bad they refuse to ignore me. They gotta make up these fake ass threads to get folk to believe I'm not black. They gotta lie....even create fake IG accounts :mjlol:imagine being that emotionally invested in a mufukka on a message board. I must've really said some shyt that touched a nerve :sas2:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Nah because anyone with a little sense would know that deleting profiles would be an admission of guilt.

No its not. Honestly we dont interact enough for me to have an opinion on what your race is. Just pointing out the flaw in your reasoning, which doesn't mean that I dont believe you.

If these folk had pics of my family I'd never post here again so I wouldn't give a damn if they thought I was guilty or not.

If they had pics of yours I'm sure you'd say fukk these people. But that's just me using logic :manny:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
If these folk had pics of my family I'd never post here again so I wouldn't give a damn if they thought I was guilty or not.

If they had pics of yours I'm sure you'd say fukk these people. But that's just me using logic :manny:
What highschool you goto and year you graduate.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

If I was pretending to be black to troll and someone posted my family, I'd just claim that they were full of shyt and keep it moving.

If you cared enough about trolling black people that you'd go outta your way to get someone to take fake proof pics, then lying about a pic of your family wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Again, I'm not claiming that's what you're doing, I'm just telling you the other side of the arguement.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

nikka is a cornball.

Will you stay off my dikk, fakkit? Stop mentioning me. If you don’t like the thread, then stay out of it and stop coming in here to post. Don’t DM me copping pleas, neither like you did before.
:hhh:

I think this nikka legitimately is attracted to me.
:mjlol:

Got damn. This bytch keeps complaining about the thread, but has about 20 posts in this very thread his damned self. And he keeps my dikk in his mouth. Mad cause he’s a shyt poster, upset that I get more attention than him and I barely even post on this fukking board. Hating ass “crabs in a barrel”, Uncle Ruckus ass nikka.

In fact, y’all watch out. This bytch might be an imposter, too.
:sas1:

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Yet another garbage-ass 2012 poster, what else is new? :coffee:

Last edited: