Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
At least I'm not ducking fades :ufdup:
Idk what you ducking tbh. Just peeped you started saying sneak shyt like a broad once the crowd turned against me... But I'll follow DMX's advice and "Do a grimey nikka like you do a grimey bytch...you stop fukking with em"

Simply put you on ignore and keep it pushing :jawalrus: Bark at the moon :manny:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Idk what you ducking tbh. Just peeped you started saying sneak shyt like a broad once the crowd turned against me... But I'll follow DMX's advice and "Do a grimey nikka like you do a grimey bytch...you stop fukking with em"

Simply put you on ignore and keep it pushing :jawalrus: Bark at the moon :manny:

For someone with nearly 70k posts you're sensitive as hell :mjlol: Go ahead do that then if that makes you feel better because I don't give a fukk:umad:

Barking at the moon ? :heh: you've been doing that since this thread was made. Just waiting for you to be put out of your misery :mjgrin:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Will you stay off my dikk, fakkit? Stop mentioning me. If you don’t like the thread, then stay out of it and stop coming in here to post. Don’t DM me copping pleas, neither like you did before.
:hhh:

I think this nikka legitimately is attracted to me.
:mjlol:

Got damn. This bytch keeps complaining about the thread, but has about 20 posts in this very thread his damned self. And he keeps my dikk in his mouth. Mad cause he’s a shyt poster, upset that I get more attention than him and I barely even post on this fukking board. Hating ass “crabs in a barrel”, Uncle Ruckus ass nikka.

In fact, y’all watch out. This bytch might be an imposter, too.
:sas1:

He must get a notification whenever he feels like I hurt his feelings.

At least it's not about his beloved Warriors :sas2:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
THE COLI owner has made it clear that this is a safe haven for anti-black rhetoric and white supremacists.
the mods can't do anything other than what the owner says

IF that’s the case, then fukk TheColi and fukk the owner(s) of TheColi. If they somehow manage to see this post and it offends them that badly, ban me.

They should give an explanation for why it seems okay for blatant racism against Blacks to run rampant on this board. AFTER us Black people are behind any success that TheColi has. I couldn’t care less about getting banned. I need to use the internet for more constructive purposes anyway. I really shouldn't even be posting here cause it isn't good for my mental.
:yeshrug:

But the entertainment, fukkery, and ability to discourse with fellow brehs has got a hold on me.
:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
about the white supremacist terrorists who ambushed and killed Ahmaud Arbery...

I don't hate em...I just believe in an eye for an eye. Does the excecutioner hate every prisoner that he executes?

can't think of any reason why someone wouldn't hate white supremacists for executing a black man. unless...:sas2:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
we came away from this thread with asianthor that alone makes it a W

If-avengers-was-chinese-Imgur-Thor.jpg
:deadmanny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
about the white supremacist terrorists who ambushed and killed Ahmaud Arbery...

can't think of any reason why someone wouldn't hate white supremacists for executing a black man. unless...:sas2:
So you not going to post the part where I said the white folk that did it should be killed in the streets? You that desperate for daps from the crowd?.

Don't arrest em, kill the cacs that did it in the streets :coffee:
:scust::scust::scust::scust:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So you not going to post the part where I said the white folk that did it should be killed in the streets? You that desperate for daps from the crowd?.

:scust:

you that desperate to avoid saying you hate 2 white supremacists who killed a beautiful young brother for no reason? :sas1:

who wouldn't intensely dislike a white supremacist who slaughters a black man? :sas2:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
you that desperate to avoid saying you hate 2 white supremacists who killed a beautiful young brother for no reason? :sas1:

who wouldn't intensely dislike a white supremacist who slaughters a black man? :sas2:
I said their house she be burned and they should be killed in the streets yet that ain't enough for....damn you trolls be dap fishing and you using the death of a black man to do it:snoop: