Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So I said their house she be burned and they should be killed in the streets yet that ain't enough for....damn you trolls be dap fishing and using the death of a black man to do it:snoop:

all these replies and you still refuse to say you hate white supremacy :sas2:

why don't you have an intense dislike for white supremacy? i personally think it's logical to hate white supremacy cuz it's evil and anti-Black, but then again i'm Black so it's perfectly logical I hate white supremacy. maybe for some reason it's illogical for you to hate white supremacy :patrice:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
all these replies and you still refuse to say you hate white supremacy :sas2:

why don't you have an intense dislike for white supremacy? i personally think it's logical to hate white supremacy cuz it's evil, but then again i'm black so it's logical I hate them :patrice:

Moving off hate leads to mistakes due to emotion. And Biblically you're not supposed to hate anyone...even if you're seeking revenge (Yes I understand the contradiction in that statement).

The more I grow the more I try not to hate anything. A year ago I would've said I hated them. There's levels to emotion and hate makes you illogical hence the reason I said I detest them. Being illogical will make you do illogical things like not thinking things through in which you'll ultimately lose via prison, death etc.

There's nothing good that can come from moving off an illogical emotion. You don't win wars off of hate you win wars off strategy.

I don't hate anything on earth anymore... not even your mother for keeping you . I detest but I don't hate...btw you worked hard to make my ignore list and you earned it. Have a nice life :coffee:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't hate anything on earth anymore... not even your mother for keeping you . I detest but I don't hate...btw you worked hard to make my ignore list and you earned it. Have a nice life :coffee:

I attack white supremacy. @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman retaliates by attacking my mother.

I wonder why he would take an attack on white supremacy so personal? I never insulted him personally. Or did I...:sas2:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Here he is admitting to it finally
Logic is absent wherever hate is present.

You bat soup eating dirty ass chink, I took you off of ignore just to say this real quick; I still stand on that.

You stupid funking chink Coronavirus carrier, what does that have to do with the very factual statement that white people voted for Trump, and there's no reason for black people to care about what Trump has to say on black issues because we didn't vote for him?

I hope your whole chink ass family dies of coronavirus bytch. Now I'm going to put you back on ignore chink fakkit

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Honest question

dude has at minimum 200-300 posters on ignore, mostly the active posters

whats the point of being on a forum and having an ignore list that big

I have 1000 mfs on ignore and would have more if the system allowed it, my experience on this forum couldn't be more pleasant :jawalrus:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Respect..this board is a trip..they want hand verification but when someone does it multiple times it isnt good enough...

Im convinced that a lot of yall are paranoid...idk why its such a surprise to see that some black people have different views and opinions.

Where is the fun if we all thought the same and agreed with everything. I thought it was only"cacs" who felt that all black people were the same ...not our own people

You hate to see it:francis: