Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Perhaps you didn’t delete it then because you figured you could just remove it from your profile and change your username on here:yeshrug:
:mindblown: Everyone on here knew my name used to be blackthoughts and I changed it after the warriors became the goat squad. You sound like them folk defending Trump's bullshyt. You're creative when it comes to believing what you want I'll give you that.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: Everyone on here knew my name used to be blackthoughts and I changed it after the warriors became the goat squad. You sound like them folk defending Trump's bullshyt. You're creative when it comes to believing what you want I'll give you that.

All I’ve done is ask honest questions and now I’m a trump supporter? :mjlol:

So you saying you could never search for people on IG without having an account?

yeah that’s what I’m saying, I’m like 99% sure.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

You can’t do name specific searches without having an IG account. You’re correct. Like @itsyoung!! said. The parameters are limited and so is the functionality which is the push for people to register on IG in order to have full access of the site.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

I never said you was a Trump supporter I said you sounded like one when they try to defend his bullshyt lies. They get creative like Diamond and Silk.

So you 99% sure people could never go on IG and search for someones IG without having an IG account? One of is wrong :coffee:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Dude, you are lying again. Are you fukkin serious - “no other poster” .:leostare::what:
Check the stats on that then get back at me . 12 threads is light - someone commenting in this thread has no less than 30 (*clears throat) so if I’m commenting on this issue, there HAS to be merit to it bc I don’t run with false accusations, I’m the last one being the subject of a few myself.
:jbhmm:

Yeah, and they still think that you are a "man" for being so logical.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman & śïñe•qúå_nøn are literally brothers in arms :martin:

- They both said questionable statements that reflect them to be outsiders with the slim chance that they are "black" then they've demonstrated extreme c00n behaviour
- They both attempted to redeem their "blackness" by posting hand pics using the same strategy for years
- They both had countless threads exposing them for being non-black with theoretical evidence against them of being accused Asian/Indian
- It's a miracle they both evaded getting permanent banned as long as they have been posting here - they really move like cockroaches

That's why it's our sole duty to run these fakkits off
full

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman & śïñe•qúå_nøn are literally brothers in arms :martin:

- They both said questionable statements that reflect them to be outsiders with the slim chance that they are "black" then they've demonstrated extreme c00n behaviour
- They both attempted to redeem their "blackness" by posting hand pics using the same strategy for years
- They both had countless threads exposing them for being non-black with theoretical evidence of being accused Asian/Indian
- It's a miracle they both evaded getting permanent banned as long as they have been posting here - they really move like cockroaches

That's why it's our sole duty to run these fakkits off
full

In all honesty, both of them could theoretically be Black and just corny ass nikkaz:yeshrug:

People forget, there's a lot of cornball brothers from the suburbs who aren't around a lot of Black people and learn about "Blackness" from TV & music just like non-Blacks do.

That G.O.A.T. poster fights harder for the dem party than he does for black people. I wrote him off based on that alone. His real identity doesn’t even matter at this point b/c even the inclusion of black people in his arguments often read as a “means to an end.”

I won’t go back & forth on here. I said what I said.

To be honest, there's a lot of Black people who fight for the Democratic party than they do Black people.

How do you think people like The Clintons & Joe Biden are still respected in the Black community in spite of throwin us in jail by the millions and purposely targeting African countries to bomb?:francis:

Sadly, I have a whole family full of folks who watch MSNBC and will snap on you if you bring up anything that those evil CACs have done to us

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But logically speaking if it was mine and I was trying to hide it, wouldn't I have deleted it 5 years ago when that "exposal" thread happened?

No because then it would have been too obvious.

I remember when nap got caught with his "negro napoleon" account on reddit. He swore the account wasn't his but the account also got erased the moment people connected it to him, which just convinced people even more.

Not claiming that it's you in that pic, just pointing out the flaw in your reasoning since this exact scenario has played out here before.

:manny: