Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Was that IG account really linked to his profile on here?

Yep. His suspected/alleged IG from another thread on here. I had it up in the OP, but I took it down because I felt like that was taking it too far. I don’t want to get accused of doxxing, and I wouldn’t want my personal shyt up on here my damn self.

But this guy keeps thinking shyt is a game and that racial slurs towards Blacks is funny, so I’m starting to not give a fukk.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Everyone, he deleted the Twitter. That link was working this morning, but now it doesn’t work. It was him. An Asian dude. This confirms it. I’m not making this shyt up.

That ricesanchez Twitter was DEFINITELY working yesterday cuz I saw it myself. Whoever deleted for sure just did it today. shyt is getting spooky

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
That ricesanchez Twitter was DEFINITELY working yesterday cuz I saw it myself. Whoever deleted for sure just did it today. shyt is getting spooky

Facts. He’s Asian the evidence adds up. Too many ironic and coincidental facts. That, on top of him using Black racial slurs while caping hard for Asians. He’s been exposed. It’s a wrap. He definitely posts on r/aznidentity, too.

He needs to go. Or we all need to put him on ignore. Something. This shyt can not go unpunished.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
To me you're a guest if you log on a site without an account. Same way folk lurk here as a "guest" and it used to say guests on here for folk that was lurking without an account if you want to use semantics.

If somebody comes on here without an account it never said guest? :unimpressed:
Im ignored but someone tell this idiot this still wasnt possible in 2013-2016 when he was still posting ig pics on here. The share option(to copy the link to post on a forum) was only available on the app during those years and you needed an account to log in to do that :unimpressed:

From 2013-2016 you would need an ig account to do things he was posting here. Web browsing ig and searching names wasnt available during that time :unimpressed:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Maybe because he got bombarded with coli folk throwing racial slurs at him today since the thread got upped? If it was mine and I was trying to hide it wouldn't I have deleted it 5 years ag...logic is absent wherever hate is present :coffee:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Maybe because he got bombarded with coli folk throwing racial slurs at him today since the thread got upped? If it was mine and I was trying to hide it wouldn't I have deleted it 5 years ag...logic is absent wherever hate is present :coffee:

Proof people on the coli tweeted racial slurs at him? Wouldn’t he have just made it private like his IG?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
To me you're a guest if you log on a site without an account. Same way folk lurk here as a "guest" and it used to say guests on here for folk that was lurking without an account if you want to use semantics.

If somebody comes on here without an account it never said guest? :unimpressed:

You were saying you could search for IGs because you logged in as guest. There’s a hole
in that story period.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Proof people on the coli tweeted racial slurs at him? Wouldn’t he have just made it private like his IG?
I said maybe. Didn't state it as fact. But logically speaking if it was mine and I was trying to hide it, wouldn't I have deleted it 5 years ago when that "exposal" thread happened? But hate is stronger than logic so figure out a way to make the bullshyt you come up with make sense:manny:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

He has me ignore, so he can’t see this. Or he’s pretending like he can’t see my posts.
:mjlol:

Anyway....How many brehs went out of their way to go to Twitter and harass the page? If that did happen, it’s probably lurkers that don’t even have TheColi accounts. But I doubt that anyone went and harassed that page at all.

He’s just saying anything, now. He thinks that we’re stupid. He deleted it because the pressure is on his ass this time and brehs are not going to let this shyt just blow over like we have in the past. Now shyt is getting hot and he can’t afford to leave a trace.

We know the games. Now it’s “Aye go look. This is who the say I am. Go check the Twitter for yourself!”. He says this NOW THAT his lil Karate ass deleted it or changed the account. What a horrible attempt of Reverse Psychology.
:pachaha:

This Oriental thinks that we’re fools. That shyt is insulting to me. If we were in person, it would take everything in my power to not put hands on him.
:banderas:

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I said maybe. Didn't state it as fact. But logically speaking if it was mine and I was trying to hide it, wouldn't I have deleted it 5 years ago when that "exposal" thread happened? But hate is stronger than logic so figure out a way to make the bullshyt you come up with make sense:manny:

Perhaps you didn’t delete it then because you figured you could just remove it from your profile and change your username on here:yeshrug: