Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
RichAnimatedBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

How the fukk i get warned twice in a row for "hate speech" saying CHI-K and now eeeerrbody and they momma sayin it MODS but yall allow fool to call black folk gorillas and baboons :stopitslime::mjpls:

HjB7NsB.jpg

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If he hasn't edited them by now, in his old posts Napoleon said he wasn't black but was from the islands or something like that. Now he (THEY) says he's black
Nap is an anomaly.

He's allowed to break all the rules, all the mods hate him yet claim that he's immune to punishment.

I think nap is a group of people from some type of organization that spreads propaganda and may own a stake in this site.

Rules dont apply to nap so we shouldn't even expect proof from him.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Which is why there should be a better way to prove you're black instead of leaving it up to the mob to decide.

:manny:

Send the receipts to the mods, get that verified tag, and fukk whoever feels a way about it.

I watched posters call @Billy Ocean a cac after he posted proof pics, posters that refuse to prove their own blackness. I think that shyt is ridiculous.

I also think feel like anytime someone makes another poster post proof pics, they should immediately have to prove their own blackness or get bushed.
:manny:
Half the folk in here calling me Asian can't even post a custom hand pic on demand proving they're black yet they claim I'm paying a black man to follow me 24/7 to take pics for me and at the same time they say I'm anti-black :mjlol:shyt makes no sense.

But at the same time that creates a slippery slope because what if someone decides to start a rumor that you're gay will you have to fukk a bish on cam to prove you're not? :lolbron:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
want some entertainment :mjpls:

if you arent ignored by him :mjpls:

ask him what city he lives in :mjpls:

then google the demographics of that city as a response to him in the next post after :mjpls:

then watch the juelzing begin :mjpls:

Plesanton California...

years ago @itsyoung!! met up with @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman for a fight..... dude is 100% asian, and its not even up for debate... his pic been posted several times when his I.G. got posed back in 2018...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Plesanton California...

years ago @itsyoung!! met up with @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman for a fight..... dude is 100% asian, and its not even up for debate... his pic been posted several times when his I.G. got posed back in 2018...
They say this is me right here....I was "exposed" in this thread. The person that created the rumor about me being Asian says this is me

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-found-blackthoughts-twitter.385814/

Either you believe that's me or you don't? The person you got your Asian info from says that's me :coffee:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Last edited:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
RichAnimatedBlueandgoldmackaw-size_restricted.gif

How the fukk i get warned twice in a row for "hate speech" saying CHINK and now eeeerrbody and they momma sayin it MODS:stopitslime::mjpls:

HjB7NsB.jpg

That fakkit @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman is flagging you, I’m sure. He’s done it to me. The little passive-aggressive Asian even dapped your post. He thinks this shyt is a game.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That log in with guest can’t be true. I know this cuz there was a time period where I didn’t have IG and when I’d go on tinder, chicks would have their IG name on their profiles. If the profile was public I could see just by putting Instagram.com/username in browser. You didn’t need an account to see the profile if it was public, and there definitely was no log in as guest option. This was like 2016 or 2015 iirc. You couldn’t search for IGs from the browser until a few years ago and you had to be logged in to do it.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
That log in with guest can’t be true. I know this cuz there was a time period where I didn’t have IG and when I’d go on tinder, chicks would have their IG name on their profiles. If the profile was public I could see just by putting Instagram.com/username in browser. You didn’t need an account to see the profile it it was public, and there definitely was no log in as guest option. This was like 2016 or 2015 iirc. You couldn’t search for IGs from the browser until a few years ago and you had to be logged in to do it.
To me you're a guest if you log on a site without an account. Same way folk lurk here as a "guest" and it used to say guests on here for folk that was lurking without an account if you want to use semantics.

If somebody comes on here without an account it never said guest? :unimpressed: