Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
We should just dedicate a trusted mod to verify blackness. No hand pics cause nap be lying.

Send all proof pics to one mod, and then he checks it out and gives a verified tag so the question doesn't come up again.

@Barnett114
@Houston911
At this point, I don’t know how ANYBODY could discount how important blk culture is, when u got mofos from all walks of life literally trying to infiltrate it to hijack our narratives.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
We should just dedicate a trusted mod to verify blackness. No hand pics cause nap be lying.

Send all proof pics to one mod, and then he checks it out and gives a verified tag so the question doesn't come up again.

@Barnett114
@Houston911
By that same lack of logic couldn't someone pay a person to take a face pic for them or get on video for that matt...gotta remind myself that sense has no place in a hate thread. Get back to the Asian jokes brehs.

Daps
By that same lack of logic couldn't someone pay a person to take a face pic for them or get on video for that matt...gotta remind myself that sense has no place in a hate thread. Get back to the Asian jokes brehs.
Sounds like something he is going to do y'all

The solution presented before this is good but yeah people could fake out on the pics or vids by getting someone other than them to do it even though I have zero problem doing it as long as my pics or vids aren't sold to some weird 3rd party

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sounds like something he is going to do y'all

The solution presented before this is good but yeah people could fake out on the pics or vids by getting someone other than them to do it even though I have zero problem doing it as long as my pics or vids aren't sold to some weird 3rd party

want some entertainment :mjpls:

if you arent ignored by him :mjpls:

ask him what city he lives in :mjpls:

then google the demographics of that city as a response to him in the next post after :mjpls:

then watch the juelzing begin :mjpls:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I would hope that nobody is weird enough to pay money for a fake pic to troll random black people on the internet, but this site is full of weirdos so you never know.

Maybe give a time limit on uploading a proof pic with time and date written down.

:manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I would hope that nobody is weird enough to pay money for a fake pic to troll random black people on the internet, but this site is full of weirdos so you never know.

Maybe give a time limit on uploading a proof pic with time and date written down.

theirs been posters on here who have faked entire work out videos for years :martin: paid their cousin to do it and shout out the coli and pretended it was them :martin: never put anything past anyone on here :martin:

Daps

For non-blacks desperate to pose as black posters for credibility, yeah
If a poster is known to be non-black by everyone, that poster knows they can't say nikka or speak on certain topics with credibility
Plus they like to troll as black posters and get a rise out of people without the fear of being banned
They can pull the "relax, I'm black"
I'll give an example

If he hasn't edited them by now, in his old posts Napoleon said he wasn't black but was from the islands or something like that. Now he (THEY) says he's black
giphy.gif

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
For non-blacks desperate to pose as black posters for credibility, yeah
If a poster is known to be non-black by everyone, that poster knows they can't say nikka or speak on certain topics with credibility
Plus they like to troll as black posters
Only thing we can do is make it as hard as possible to fake.

Gotta get that proof pic to the mods in ten minutes with the date and time in the pic.

If for some reason a poster cant get receipts posted in that timeframe then that's all we need to know.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

I've done that in this thread and it means nothing to them :coffee: honestly if I didn't believe a person was who they said they was I'd simply put them on ignore like I've done half the angry people in this thread.

You got folk that been exposed for being white and homo and I simply ignore them. Folk can't ignore me yet they claim I'm Asian and I'm a troll :mindblown: yet no troll has as many "exposure" threads made about them as I do. They love my style :ahh: and they know I'm not Asian but it's good jokes :heh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I've done that in this thread and it means nothing to them :coffee: honestly if I didn't believe a person was who they said they was I'd simply put them on ignore.
Which is why there should be a better way to prove you're black instead of leaving it up to the mob to decide.

Send the receipts to the mods, get that verified tag, and fukk whoever feels a way about it.

I watched posters call @Billy Ocean a cac after he posted proof pics, posters that refuse to prove their own blackness. I think that shyt is ridiculous.

I also think feel like anytime someone makes another poster post proof pics, they should immediately have to prove their own blackness or get bushed.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/poi...atch-this-fade-2-on-1-lmao-op-exposed.472720/

im expose king :manny: I know when something is off :manny: I post frequent, but I read more often and some people slip up eventually when living that lie :mjpls:

honestly its pretty easy to tell some posters be off

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman may or may not be black :manny: we'll never know :manny: he went from "ILL MEET ANYONE OFF HERE" to ducking hand pics for years to now posting hand pics constantly but now wont meet anyone off here if asked too, as referenced earlier in the thread in the hilarious AsianThor post... even the original hand pic and hand writing was different (used to have a fat hand), it stood out because he got the date of his 1st proof pic wrong and it took him days to prove it, so everyone claimed he used fiverr :mjlol: but now those pictures are deleted from his old posts and its now this skinny hand he has been posting :manny: and honestly if you from the bay you definitely know Cambodians and Laos people that skin color :manny:

2 things I mainly think are factual about him

that hes not from Oakland.. at all.. their is (now) an edited post saying he was originally from 84th.. now he says hes from 96th and sunnyside :manny: on top of not really knowing many spots in Oakland that arent googleable I guess on top of not knowing many places in the bay.. calling San Francisco "fagville" :what: no home grown oakland cat would disrespect SF that way.. to saying no parties ever happen on week days in the bay :what: (which is what honestly started this whole thing) to the getting from central vallejo to 24 hour fitness/mall in Fairfield in 12 minutes at 5 pm on a week day.. just a lot of inconsistencies in all of his story. I do believe he lives in PLeasanton as he claims, but I believe he has spent most of his life ther and not "just moved there out the hood" as he claims.

hes been exposed in the gym room as well but again, edited posts.. he said he was like 260 lbs and then a month later said he was like 170 lbs or some shyt or it had something to do with benching like 135 lbs to 275 lbs in a month it was something like that.. im sure I could find it if i feel like it but really this subject is drained.. dude is a fake no way you put it, the fact he begged people in DM's not to win WPOY in the coliseum forum and to switch their vote to another candidate and now has 5000 rep shows this site really dont care too much about fake shyt :manny:

maybe the mods @Barnett114 @Houston911 should look into asking the admins if they can add a feature that doesnt allow people to edit a post after 24 hours..

Last edited: