Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
we need answers @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman
we already know you're a racist but when did IG allow this guest feature
In fact, if you look at this article - Instagram is just now deciding whether to add a “guest” feature due to social distancing measures and their increased traffic for live chats .Prior to that only IG members could add a guest to their own active account.
Instagram Is Considering an Option to Add More Than One Guest Into an Instagram Live Stream

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I've never had an IG account chief. Believe what you will tho :manny: I've always stated I never had an IG. When I wanted to see shyt on IG I'd log on as a guest before they changed the policy to make you sign up. fukk the truth tho keep them jokes coming.

Logic has no place in a hate thread tho.

Them same folk told you this was me so roll with that.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-found-blackthoughts-twitter.385814/

:hubie:
this IG guest feature must have been exclusive to china

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
we need answers @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman
we already know you're a racist but when did IG allow this guest feature
IG never allowed you to go on their site and search for names without having an account? I guess that was just my imagination running away with me:mjlol:

:unimpressed: but let's get your lie straight since you say I'm a racist. Let's look at the shyt folk said about me in this thread.

1) I'm a racist militant with a black roomate that I've had for 5 years?

2) I've been posting my same hand for 5 years so that must mean I'm not black and I'm a paying a black man that I have access to 24 hours a day/365 days out of the year to take pics for me on demand to prove to a hip hop forum full of people I've never seen before that I'm black? :jbhmm: A racist paying a black man to....I guess that's enough logic for a hate thread

3) Or I could actually be black and that troll that started the lie with the WOAT banner lied to you.

It's gotta be one of those 3 options chief. Let's see which conclusion your logic will lead you to :sas1:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
IG never allowed you to go on their site and search for names without having an account?
you can still do that.. you specifically said log into a guest account..very descriptive.. just opening the browser and typing in a name,without having an you can still do.. but you have to type in the exact name to search. The model girls youve posted over 200 posts of, are very obscure names, so how would you even know their IG name.. its not like KylieJenner or some shyt.. its models with less than 100k followers..

Plus this idiot said "I used a guest account log in until they changed hte policy in 2019" but has these same type of posts of instagram from just this year... which is also a lie because no policy has changed regarding this. Can still open instagram.com and search names..

when do the lies stop... I learned many decades ago :flabbynsick: if someone will lie about little shyt, theyll lie about big shyt. Who the fukk lies about an instagram guest account, like many of us here dont have IG and know that feature never existed :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I've never had an IG account chief. Believe what you will tho :manny: I've always stated I never had an IG. When I wanted to see shyt on IG I'd log on as a guest before they changed the policy to make you sign up.

IG never allowed you to go on their site and search for names without having an account? I guess that was just my imagination running away with me:mjlol:

Dude can’t even keep his lies straight 1) IG NEVER had a guest login feature 2) they never changed their policy - people can’t still view IG pages without having a registration or an account 3) he went from having a login guest account to not having an account to just viewing without being a “guest”. (He is now making up shyt as he goes along based on the responses here.) They never changed not one feature to IG since it’s been rolled out.

This dude is a pathological liar - mentally corrupt. He got caught in multiple lies off this thread alone.I have absolutely no doubt that he’s not what or who he says he is - how he got away with this routine for so long, I fail to understand.

truth stays the same, lies never change / now quote that.

Last edited:
Daps
you can still do that.. you specifically said log into a guest account..very descriptive.. just opening the browser and typing in a name,without having an you can still do.. but you have to type in the exact name to search. The model girls youve posted over 200 posts of, are very obscure names, so how would you even know their IG name.. its not like KylieJenner or some shyt.. its models with less than 100k followers..

Plus this idiot said "I used a guest account log in until they changed hte policy in 2019" but has these same type of posts of instagram from just this year... which is also a lie because no policy has changed regarding this. Can still open instagram.com and search names..

when do the lies stop... I learned many decades ago :flabbynsick: if someone will lie about little shyt, theyll lie about big shyt. Who the fukk lies about an instagram guest account, like many of us here dont have IG and know that feature never existed :mjlol:
giphy.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
they never changed their policy - people can’t still view IG pages without having a registration or an account
you can type in a specific name of a person on instagram and itll pull up on web browser. so if you type instagram. com/nameofmodel but you had to be 100% accurate with the name. Which his posts are of random models with 100k or less followers, he would of have to been following them or seen them tagged, unless hes just randomly creeping on girls from a reddit post or something..

This is also a relatively new feature for web browser only and he has it the opposite by saying this policy changed the other way in 2019, when in reality they just added this a few years ago

the thing is, he has instagram posts from 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 - when instagram was not accessible from a website til I believe 2017 or 2018

not on the app though if you open the app itll ask you to log in. its impossible to get through the app without an account. Which in 2013 he would of only been able to share those instagram pictures from the share option on the app, which then required an account to view posts.

The lies never stop with this dude.

this is how he got caught up when ducking the fade with me.. not only did I take screenshots of him never showing up, but the time frame of which he said he went from central vallejo to 24 hour fitness in Fairfield, at 5 pm traffic time, in about 12 minutes, would of been impossible.. anyone in the bay knows traffic starts around 2 pm, let alone 5 pm and it would of took minimum 30 minutes to travel that distance if you were lucky with traffic speed. It made people question if he was even from the bay.. he constantly fukks up his "bay geography". He for sure isnt from Oakland, I can bet that. He says hes lives in Pleasanton (rich fancy area with high Asian population :mjpls: ) now and grew up in Oakland but I think he may just have family in Oakland at best.

itd basically be saying he went from Queens to Manhatten at 5 pm in traffic in 12 minutes. Distance wise. If comparing with NYC. Ridiculous :mjlol:

the city @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman lives in is 58% white, 33% asian, 2% black :mjpls:

google pleasanton, CA :mjpls:

dude is also in his mid 30's and lives with his parents :mjpls:

you dont gotta believe me :mjpls:

just ask him yourself what city he lives in currently :mjpls:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Wtf?! Just how much of these blk sites are ACTUALLY NON-BLACKS.

We need a Coli Zoom/Skype conference. If you are who u say you are, show up.
We should just dedicate a trusted mod to verify blackness. No hand pics cause nap be lying.

Send all proof pics to one mod, and then he checks it out and gives a verified tag so the question doesn't come up again.

@Barnett114
@Houston911