Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:lolbron:damn @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

I think he has you dead to rights there chief. :mjlol:

I was rooting for you too you fukking dirt bag, beat it!:camby:
Can't see who you talking about because I have them on ignore but enjoy being in the in crowd breh. You rooting for me isn't stronger than your need to fit in with the crowd :russ:....if you think this is me :coffee:https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-found-blackthoughts-twitter.385814/

:manny: People believe what they want in life :manny: enjoy your day because I'm damn sure enjoying mine :jawalrus:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Today at 12:23 PM
RepReportBookmark

itsyoung!!Your Vegas Connect! (retired from Vegas)

So you remember when they posted my IG yet I've never had an IG in my life
this another lie

he just said he never has made an instagram in his life, but if you type in "instagram" with his name, he has posted over 200 (200 :damn: ) instagram pictures of others on here. He definitely 100% has an instagram account.

With no instagram account, you have no time line. You can only search public profiles, by typing in their name. Theirs no way he typed in obscure instagram model names individually.

Just go to search on the top right and type in "instagram" (without quotation marks) and his user name. Over 200 results will show :laff: this dude spams instagram posts but now has no instagram account? howd he find the random girl names he posts then ?

this dude just lies to lie at this point

edit: to add to this, some of his posts linking instagram models go back to 2013, before you could look at instagram on a computer or view accounts without an account I believe (someone can verify)

Undap+ QuoteReply

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

This is what I'm talking about...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
It's not personal. I believe in and practice tribalism. :lolbron:
I understand breh. Like I said, the 48 laws of power are real and I understand laws 18 and 38. This message board shyt is like High School, most folk want to be in with the cool kids :manny: standing next to me will have them turn against you so you had to pull a Peter and deny me ....I understand the human psyche very well.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Today at 12:23 PM
RepReportBookmark

itsyoung!!Your Vegas Connect! (retired from Vegas)

So you remember when they posted my IG yet I've never had an IG in my life
this another lie

he just said he never has made an instagram in his life, but if you type in "instagram" with his name, he has posted over 200 (200 :damn: ) instagram pictures of others on here. He definitely 100% has an instagram account.

With no instagram account, you have no time line. You can only search public profiles, by typing in their name. Theirs no way he typed in obscure instagram model names individually.

Just go to search on the top right and type in "instagram" (without quotation marks) and his user name. Over 200 results will show :laff: this dude spams instagram posts but now has no instagram account? howd he find the random girl names he posts then ?

this dude just lies to lie at this point

edit: to add to this, some of his posts linking instagram models go back to 2013, before you could look at instagram on a computer or view accounts without an account I believe (someone can verify)

Undap+ QuoteReply

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

This is what I'm talking about...
I've never had an IG account chief. Believe what you will tho :manny: I've always stated I never had an IG. When I wanted to see shyt on IG I'd log on as a guest before they changed the policy to make you sign up. fukk the truth tho keep them jokes coming.

Logic has no place in a hate thread tho.

Them same folk told you this was me so roll with that.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-found-blackthoughts-twitter.385814/

:hubie:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Mods need to hire someone to go through these beef threads that blow up and edit the best fukkery, one liners, gifs, and actual exposals into the OP.
THE COLI owner has made it clear that this is a safe haven for anti-black rhetoric and white supremacists.
the mods can't do anything other than what the owner says

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I've never had an IG account chief. Believe what you will tho :manny: I've always stated I never had an IG. When I wanted to see shyt on IG I'd log on as a guest before they changed the policy to make you sign up. fukk the truth tho keep them jokes coming.

Logic has no place in a hate thread tho.

Them same folk told you this was me so roll with that.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-found-blackthoughts-twitter.385814/

:hubie:
Instagram doesn’t have an option to “log in as a guest” that’s not a feature on Instagram. You either sign up or you don’t.
:patrice:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
we need answers @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman
we already know you're a racist but when did IG allow this guest feature
IG has never had a “guest” feature. That’s not an option. The person either sets up a profile or they don’t. You can view photos without having an account but there’s never been a guest log in feature.