Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
fukk is you talking bout.

I dm you to see what your beef was

Found out you another Jew worshipper

And kept it moving.

Now you mad and calling nikkas out they name.

Go sit down and read a Bible Joseph

Mad because YOU didn't provide receipts in your own damn thread.

Jew worshipper? Okay, buddy. You got it. I'll go a read our people's history in the Bible. Those are my ancestors. You got it, though. Won't hear from me anymore.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So you remember when they posted my IG yet I've never had an IG in my life

this another lie

he just said he never has made an instagram in his life, but if you type in "instagram" with his name, he has posted over 200 (200 :damn: ) instagram pictures of others on here. He definitely 100% has an instagram account.

With no instagram account, you have no time line. You can only search public profiles, by typing in their name. Theirs no way he typed in obscure instagram model names individually.

Just go to search on the top right and type in "instagram" (without quotation marks) and his user name. Over 200 results will show :laff: this dude spams instagram posts but now has no instagram account? howd he find the random girl names he posts then ?

this dude just lies to lie at this point

edit: to add to this, some of his posts linking instagram models go back to 2013, before you could look at instagram on a computer or view accounts without an account I believe (someone can verify)

Daps
this another lie

he just said he never has made an instagram in his life, but if you type in "instagram" with his name, he has posted over 200 (200 :damn: ) instagram pictures of others on here. He definitely 100% has an instagram account.

With no instagram account, you have no time line. You can only search public profiles, by typing in their name. Theirs no way he typed in obscure instagram model names individually.

Just go to search on the top right and type in "instagram" (without quotation marks) and his user name. Over 200 results will show :laff: this dude spams instagram posts but now has no instagram account? howd he find the random girl names he posts then ?

He might be a sociopath with how much he lies

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
what happened to the super thug I-meet-you-on-any-block-in-Oakland persona? AsianThor talking about he’s been posting hand pics for 5 years, fakkit u been kung pao ducking since you first joined.
tenor.gif

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
this another lie

he just said he never has made an instagram in his life, but if you type in "instagram" with his name, he has posted over 200 (200 :damn: ) instagram pictures of others on here.
im not seeing this bruh...

screenshot?

killacal

Banned
Daps
I remember when they found his social media on here and posted those Asian receipts. Dude also use to say a bunch of slick shyt back when his name was blackthoughts. That exposal led to the name change. He went back and edited a bunch of posts. Now he’s pro black

@alexander.
@Pineal Gland
:mjlol:
Yall found his social media:mjlol:

Ive had my boot on that chinks neck since 2012:wow:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Some of you nikkas love to skip right over all of the evidence that's in this entire thread. fukk the subreddit. That's just a suspicion. But go ahead and give this clown a pass because the thread doesn't meet your outrageous expectations. It exposes a lot of you nikkas in the light. Dudes with the audacity to have Malcolm X in their avatars giving "whataboutisms" and passes to a well known racist that calls Blacks racial slurs. What threads have these nikkas complaing made in attempts to try and expose these racist posters? I'm done with these types of nikkas. Mods, close the thread.
:francis:

You're Black...we have to hold each other to higher standards and all I'm saying is I expect more than baseless accusations. If you bring me a German Chocolate cake and surround it with dog shyt which of the two do you think I'm going to be preoccupied with? I'm gonna be asking WTF you bring me dog shyt and it'll totally outweigh the amazing German Chocolate cake you provided.

Daps
You're Black...we have to hold each other to higher standards and all I'm saying is I expect more than baseless accusations. If you bring me a German Chocolate cake and surround it with dog shyt which of the two do you think I'm going to be preoccupied with? I'm gonna be asking WTF you bring me dog shyt and it'll totally outweigh the amazing German Chocolate cake you provided.
The receipts are damning
If you don't agree then :yeshrug:
Even if it has not been proven 100% he's Asian, it's proven his whole online act is bullshyt
I have never heard of a black man being offended being called chink
He has lost ALL credibility

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
this another lie

edit: to add to this, some of his posts linking instagram models go back to 2013, before you could look at instagram on a computer or view accounts without an account I believe (someone can verify)
:lolbron:damn @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

I think he has you dead to rights there chief. :mjlol:

I was rooting for you too you fukking dirt bag, beat it!:camby: