Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
11 pages and no actual proof yet? :unimpressed:
So I guess using the words - n-kka tamer, baboon, gorilla, sp-c, and making the statement about another poster calling him Ch-nk, getting caught in multiple lies, from his own comments are not enough fact finding for you
:stopitslime:
there’s people who have been held to account on here for way less

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
At this point i don't even care if that mf is yellow, green, black, blue...

He gotta go on the strength of the c00nery he posts here :camby:
c00ns kiss white folk ass yet I was accused in this very thread of being militant :jbhmm: logic is....:coffee:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
No, you just see what you want to see instead of the damn writing on the wall when the same person has a history of lies and being disingenuous- don’t put your stupidity in believing that a hand pic speaks to who he is or his character as a person. Anyone can post or download a hand. That’s how y’all stay falling for the okey doke

I'm not talking about him specifically, I'm talking about the general uselessness of the "hand test" on here.
"Stupidity" is taking the bait and posting your hand to validate yourself to anyone.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oWaq3FWiTXMW.gif

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::deadrose::deadrose:
@Savvir why are you a man sending another man messages asking why he negged you. :wrist:
Because it was a politics thread and I was honestly wondering what his viewpoint was because he wasn't even in the conversation.

When he started writing essays about how we used to be Hebrews and shyt and the Bible is the culture and history of black people I didn't respond because I thought he was on that hotep, Egypt worshipping Jew/christian fetish fukkshyt

I speak on the truths I see and don't disregard opposing opinions unless a person puts their fukkery on display. We just approach this board in very different ways.
:yeshrug:

It's not a competition to me.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
This like the 12th thread made about me and supposedly "exposed" me and the bytch still did 25 pages with faulty receipts. Mufukkas really emotionally invested in me :wow:no other poster has had more threads made about them than me yet folk claim they don't give a fukk about me :umad:if I honestly believed a poster was faking the fonk I'd simply put them on ignore like I have 50% of the folk in this thread but that's just sensible logic :manny:

Proof that you call Black people Baboons, Gorillas, and Spics, all while defending Asians like your honor depends on it? Those are "faulty receipts"? You disgrace your famirrry, grashoppa!
:mjlol:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Goat being a chinaman still doesn't excuse this shytty thread. nikka straight up said:

"I think he's on that site, I can't prove it but he has to be, I feel it in my bones"

:russ:

Some of you nikkas love to skip right over all of the evidence that's in this entire thread. fukk the subreddit. That's just a suspicion. But go ahead and give this clown a pass because the thread doesn't meet your outrageous expectations. It exposes a lot of you nikkas in the light. Dudes with the audacity to have Malcolm X in their avatars giving "whataboutisms" and passes to a well known racist that calls Blacks racial slurs. What threads have these nikkas complaing made in attempts to try and expose these racist posters? I'm done with these types of nikkas. Mods, close the thread.
:francis:

Because it was a politics thread and I was honestly wondering what his viewpoint was because he wasn't even in the conversation.

When he started writing essays about how we used to be Hebrews and shyt and the Bible is the culture and history of black people I didn't respond because I thought he was on that hotep, Egypt worshipping Jew/christian fetish fukkshyt

I speak on the truths I see and don't disregard opposing opinions unless a person puts their fukkery on display. We just approach this board in very different ways.
:yeshrug:

It's not a competition to me.

You talk big shyt to be such a bytch ass nikka. This nikka keeps my name in his mouth. YOU INBOXED ME, NIKKA. Now it's an issue that I provided a response and my beliefs, after you begged for it like a hoe? When I repped you back after negging you, because I pitied you? I won't be doing that again, and you can hold these negs. You, my dude, are the epitome of a bytch nikka. I'm sure your mother wishes she swallowed you.
:hhh::umad:

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Some of you nikkas love to skip right over all of the evidence that's in this entire thread. fukk the subreddit. That's just a suspicion. But go ahead and give this clown a pass because the thread doesn't meet your outrageous expectations. It exposes a lot of you nikkas in the light. Dudes with the audacity to have Malcolm X in their avatars giving "whataboutisms" and passes to a well known racist that calls Blacks racial slurs. What threads have these nikkas complaing made in attempts to try and expose these racist posters? I'm done with these types of nikkas. Mods, close the thread.
:francis:

You talk big shyt to be such a bytch ass nikka. This nikka keeps my name in his mouth. YOU INBOXED ME, NIKKA. Now it's an issue that I provided a response and my beliefs, after you begged for it like a hoe? When I repped you back after negging you, because I pitied you? I won't be doing that again, and you can hold these negs. You, my dude, are the epitome of a bytch nikka. I'm sure your mother wishes she swallowed you.
:hhh::umad:
fukk is you talking bout.

I dm you to see what your beef was

Found out you another Jew worshipper

And kept it moving.

Now you mad and calling nikkas out they name.

Go sit down and read a Bible Joseph

Mad because YOU didn't provide receipts in your own damn thread.