Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yet I caught hell for defending Kaepernick and Malcolm X :unimpressed: and stay speaking up on black issues. This very thread was started because I'm trying to get folk to vote out cac Republicans and they trying to get me out the paint :coffee:
this clown said he caught hell for defending Malcolm X
:dead:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
This like the 12th thread made about me and supposedly "exposed" me and the bytch still did 25 pages with faulty receipts. Mufukkas really emotionally invested in me :wow:no other poster has had more threads made about them than me yet folk claim they don't give a fukk about me :umad:if I honestly believed a poster was faking the fonk I'd simply put them on ignore like I have 50% of the folk in this thread but that's just sensible logic :manny:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
This like the 12th thread made about me and supposedly "exposed" me and the bytch still did 25 pages with faulty receipts. Mufukkas really emotionally invested in me :wow:no other poster has had more threads made about them than me yet folk claim they don't give a fukk about me :umad:if I honestly believed a poster was faking the fonk I'd simply put them on ignore like I have 50% of the folk in this thread but that's just sensible logic :manny:
shutup bytch

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps

I post on a forum...I'm definitely a square and a weirdo :manny: you told no lies.

what happened to the super thug I-meet-you-on-any-block-in-Oakland persona? AsianThor talking about he’s been posting hand pics for 5 years, fakkit u been kung pao ducking since you first joined.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This like the 12th thread made - no other poster has had more threads made about them than me
Dude, you are lying again. Are you fukkin serious - “no other poster” .:leostare::what:
Check the stats on that then get back at me . 12 threads is light - someone commenting in this thread has no less than 30 (*clears throat) so if I’m commenting on this issue, there HAS to be merit to it bc I don’t run with false accusations, I’m the last one being the subject of a few myself.
:jbhmm:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Negged, fakkit.
:myman:

Watch your mouth. Don't DM me copping pleas like you did a few months ago, neither. In my inbox talking bout "why you neg me, breh?".
:to:

You remember that, right? Or do I need to post those receipts for you?
:ufdup:
:mjlol::mjlol::deadrose::deadrose:
@Savvir why are you a man sending another man messages asking why he negged you. :wrist:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I realize at the end of the day this is just a message board but I can't see how y'all can care so much about a poster on a forum. I couldn't fathom hating any poster so much that I brag about posting about them for years.

But let me get up out of here kicking logic in a hate thread...keep them jokes coming, I'm in a great mood....just cashed out on a stock and tripled my dollars in less than a year :wow: keep investing energy in me tho :banderas: