Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well you started the thread and he backed you up - results are there. Especially for us newer posters who weren’t aware the extent of his violations - I thought it was just some type of beef they had with Ironic Fist, oops, I mean @GOAT fried rice spokesman but those screenshots with those comments of his hit different when you see the pattern of his racist insults. That can’t be explained away.
:gucci:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
this is fukking hilarious.

i never had a problem with black thoughts, but those anti black replies are a unique disdain for his own kind. it would be different if he was funny with it, ive roasted plenty of dark skin nikkas for getting on me because im lightskinned, but never language like that. there is vitriol in those replies.

it would do him a favor to just post his pic. period.
I've posted plenty pics... including one in this thread in real time...truth doesn't matter when the lie is more entertaining :coffee:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
why did you change your user name tho and why did you get mad that someone called you a chink? and you calling people baboons? I remember when they posted your IG, you're Asian.
So you remember when they posted my IG yet I've never had an IG in my life :jbhmm:

Nothing else to talk about if you're lying about that :manny:

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
That G.O.A.T. poster fights harder for the dem party than he does for black people. I wrote him off based on that alone. His real identity doesn’t even matter at this point b/c even the inclusion of black people in his arguments often read as a “means to an end.”

I won’t go back & forth on here. I said what I said.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
That G.O.A.T. poster fights harder for the dem party than he does for black people. I wrote him off based on that alone. His real identity don’t even matter at this point b/c even the inclusion of black people in his arguments often read as a “means to an end.”

Yet I caught hell for defending Kaepernick and Malcolm X :unimpressed: and stay speaking up on black issues. This very thread was started because I'm trying to get folk to vote out cac Republicans and they trying to get me out the paint :coffee:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet I caught hell for defending Kaepernick and Malcolm X :unimpressed: and stay speaking up on black issues. This very thread was started because I'm trying to get folk to vote out cac Republicans and they trying to get me out the paint :coffee:
You were running around calling people c00ns for even questioning Kaepernick. Then you were exposed for saying black people need to be less ghetto and pick up their pants. Fraud.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
That G.O.A.T. poster fights harder for the dem party than he does for black people. I wrote him off based on that alone. His real identity don’t even matter at this point b/c even the inclusion of black people in his arguments often read as a “means to an end.”

I agree 100%.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I always assumed he was Asian after @itsyoung!! made him fall all the way back. He was ducking and dodging to get out of a agreed upon fade. Then I read where people were accusing him of being Asian and it made sense.:ehh:

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman was never really on my radar again until the thread about White House officials calling Corona the Kung Flu. He was caping so hard in there for Asians so i commented something like. Well you are Asian so it makes sense that you are going so hard:yeshrug:

he said he wasn’t and then proceeded to drop a pic with his hand. I do not know if that was really him or not but who am I to judge on that. This is a message forum and most do not show their faces.

What I can say is that he was going so hard for Asians that I was :francis: Somebody calling Corona the Kung Flu is hilarious and so low on black peoples meter of giving a fukk that I simply did not understand why he was standing on that issue. Especially since Asians generally don’t give a fukk about us