Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
theres plenty of fukk nikkas running around this forum...
i only call out the ones who promote their fukkery
eg. OP and this weak ass "exposal"

Negged, fakkit.
:myman:

Watch your mouth. Don't DM me copping pleas like you did a few months ago, neither. In my inbox talking bout "why you neg me, breh?".
:to:

You remember that, right? Or do I need to post those receipts for you?
:ufdup:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
theirs so many old posts hes edited from the many years of the spotlight being on him its almost pointless to even go after him now a days, im talking hundreds of posts edited , including pictures

he used to have a fatter hand and different hand writing on some, now its a skinnier hand and the same scribble he been using past few years since the original exposes

its no point anymore, he has spent entire days editing old posts

Daps
Reppin
St louis
get wupac's bat soup eating ass out the paint.
ztlIS8q.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Negged, fakkit.
:myman:

Watch your mouth. Don't DM me copping pleas like you did a few months ago, neither. In my inbox talking bout "why you neg me, breh?".
:to:

You remember that, right? Or do I need to post those receipts for you?
:ufdup:
Post receipts
:yeshrug:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Fair warning. I follow Hebrew Israelite doctrine. I believe that Black Descendants of Slavery, Native Americans, and Latinos of Native American descent are the TRUE descendants of the 12 Tribes of Israel. The Bible has been manipulated and perverted by our oppressors, and our identity has been stolen from us (as prophesied in the Bible).

I am not concerned about conservative values concerning the white or any other populace, and I especially do not care about the "well-being of all demographics" (your view of Liberalism). I am concerned about Conservative principles within the Israelite populace.

Many of the issue facing our communities stem from Liberal policies and a lack of maintaining conservative values.

Examples include....

-Lack of strong male leadership and fathers in homes (female lead societies).
-Lack of family values.
-Rampant sexual immorality
-Homosexuality
-Abortions
-Glorifying material possessions
-Drug and alcohol dependance
-Consuming pork and other unclean foods
-Refusal to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle (fat acceptance etc.)
-Participating in wicked religions and wicked pastor ran church establishments
-Participating in all of America's wicked practices, in general (false holidays etc.)
-Lack of acknowledging and obeying the true God of Israel
-AND MANY OTHER ISSUES THAT I DID NOT LIST

All of these issues are do to a lack of conservative values. The Bible, which is our history and culture, is a conservative book and is a guide as to how we should live as a nation of people (Israelites). If we were to wake up (many of us are) and follow these commandments, we would flourish as a people. We should not concern ourselves with what other people are doing, or the well-being of other people (your definition of Liberalism). Instead, we should follow the biblical laws that were written to us and only us, by The Most High.

Oh, and Liberal American cacs are just as racist as Conservative American cacs, if not more.

I will rep you as I said I would. I've been negging people, so I have a cool down period. But once I am able to rep again, I will rep you. I do thank you for explaining your point-of-view. I enjoy constructive discourse with my fellow brothers. I just hope that you get out of that mindset and wake up to what is really going on in these times.
The Bible damn sure ain't my history.
Some cac taught slaves this shyt and they ate it up like you did.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
The Bible damn sure ain't my history.
Some cac taught slaves this shyt and they ate it up like you did.

That's another topic of discussion. Make a thread on it.
:ehh:

Anyway....Why were you copping pleas in my DMs? Take your "Neg" like a man, and move on, or respond to me in an actual thread. You messaged me first. Don't be asking brehs to explain themselves in DMs like a female. That's what hoes do. But since you were copping pleas like a sensitive ass dude, I felt bad and responded to you. Ole stalking ass dude.
:mjlol:

After I negged you and you copped pleas, I even turned around, repped you and honored my word. You see, that's what men do. You wouldn't understand that, though. This is the thanks you give me? Coming in my thread and talking reckless about me while defending anti-black posters?
:gucci:

Don't even quote me anymore, buddy. Don't hit me in my DMs again, especially.
:dame::unimpressed:

Last edited:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
let’s get hurryupandbuythoughts the fukk outta here

this is fukking hilarious.

i never had a problem with black thoughts, but those anti black replies are a unique disdain for his own kind. it would be different if he was funny with it, ive roasted plenty of dark skin nikkas for getting on me because im lightskinned, but never language like that. there is vitriol in those replies.

it would do him a favor to just post his pic. period.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
That's another topic of discussion. Make a thread on it.
:ehh:

Anyway....Why were you copping pleas in my DMs? Take your "Neg" like a man, and move on, or respond to me in an actual thread. You messaged me first. Don't be asking brehs to explain themselves in DMs like a female. That's what hoes do. But since you were copping pleas like a sensitive ass dude, I felt bad and responded to you. Ole stalking ass dude.
:mjlol:

After I negged you and you copped pleas, I even turned around, repped you and honored my word. You see, that's what men do. You wouldn't understand that, though. This is the thanks you give me? Coming in my thread and talking reckless about me while defending anti-black posters?
:gucci:

Don't even quote me anymore, buddy. Don't hit me in my DMs again, especially.
:dame::unimpressed:
nikka I didn't recognize you from the DM
Im not part of the coli social circle, I come at you based on the merit of the post I'm replying to.

This thread lacks any evidence for claims other than dude is a c00n. If that is thread worthy then we need a thread on 90% of everyone who posts here.

Receipts or die lil nikka. Remember that.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
nikka I didn't recognize you from the DM
Im not part of the coli social circle, I come at you based on the merit of the post I'm replying to.

This thread lacks any evidence for claims other than dude is a c00n. If that is thread worthy then we need a thread on 90% of everyone who posts here.

Receipts or die lil nikka. Remember that.

I'm going to bed, nikka. You should too. I'm also taking a little break from TheColi for a bit. Many dudes on here, to include you, are irritating as fukk. The fukkery is fun at times, but this shyt is draining and getting annoying. I'm making a pact with myself. I will not post on TheColi until I finish the book that I'm currently reading. Starting now. I'm usually a lurker and rarely even post, anyway.

Peace.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to bed, nikka. You should too. I'm also taking a little break from TheColi for a bit. Many dudes on here, to include you, are irritating as fukk. The fukkery is fun at times, but this shyt is draining and getting annoying. I'm making a pact with myself. I will not post on TheColi until I finish the book that I'm currently reading. Starting now. I'm usually a lurker and rarely even post, anyway.

Peace.
nikka save that shyt for your diary.
Ole self narrating wonder years ass nikka
fukk on