Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm ashamed that a WOAT poster has the audacity to quote me :gucci:

But I'll allow it, go ahead and try to expose me as a c00n, I wanna see what you come up with :mjgrin:
You should be ashamed at your own comments, cac-c00n. I have 3x the rep points that you have, and you’ve been here since 2014, holding you cacs and c00ns accountable comes with the territory, WOAT who??
:francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That wasn't linked in your original post ho.

He a standard coli c00n
:yeshrug:
Join the crowd breh. You gon catch their wrath if you don't. Talk yourself into believing I just have black skin but under my black skin deep down I'm another race. Trust me it's easier to just join the crowd because if you don't they'll turn on you. That's how hate works, if you come in trying to reason with them they'll stone you too :mjlol:

Search my name on here and see how many threads have been made about me with the same reciepts. Nothing I can do to prove to the mob of hate that I'm black:manny: I say fukk em but you might want to join em. Remember Laws 18 and 38 in the 48 laws of power :coffee:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I know people that know people, don’t get caught slipping. I never reveal my sources
source.gif
noted

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Join the crowd breh. You gon catch their wrath if you don't. Talk yourself into believing I just have black skin but under my black skin deep down I'm another race. Trust me it's easier to just join the crowd because if you don't they'll turn on you. That's how hate works, if you come in trying to reason with them they'll stone you too :mjlol:

Search my name on here and see how many threads have been made about me with the same reciepts. Nothing I can do to prove to the mob of hate that I'm black:manny: I say fukk em but you might want to join em. Remember Laws 18 and 38 in the 48 laws of power :coffee:
I didn't read all the shyt you posted.

You say c00nish shyt. No arguing over that.

The claims if you being a Vietnamese guy who posts on racist subreddits are the only falsehoods.

If you didn't have a rep for talking funny couldn't nobody pull up shyt to form a "mob" against you.

I am not worried about some scary ass nikkas feeling important on their keyboard. I speak my mind and stay 100 with how I see shyt. Don't get us mixed up.....I'm always on code. I don't think you even know what that means.

I'm from 99th and Mac if that matters

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I didn't read all the shyt you posted.

You say c00nish shyt. No arguing over that.

The claims if you being a Vietnamese guy who posts on racist subreddits are the only falsehoods.

If you didn't have a rep for talking funny couldn't nobody pull up shyt to form a "mob" against you.

I am not worried about some scary ass nikkas feeling important on their keyboard. I speak my mind and stay 100 with how I see shyt. Don't get us mixed up.....I'm always on code. I don't think you even know what that means.

I'm from 99th and Mac if that matters
Doesn't matter 1 iota to me. 99th and Mac doesn't ring a bell to me as far as being a relevant turf in the deep east. But yeah you're getting closer to joining the crowd so :ehh: you'll probably disrespect me twice before the rooster crows :sas2: I know how shyt work...good for you. Isolation from the herd is dangerous :manny:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I think he's Black.

He just sounds like an uppity Black c00n who watches MSNBC like a lot of you negroes.

Y'all see what Chuck D had to say right?

There's a lot of Black people who've been brainwashed by that whole "people of color" shyt, where we ride harder for Asians & Hispanics than we do other Black people.

Why you think you see members of the Congressional Black Congress crying outside of the detention centers holding illegal immigrants from countries that hate Black people 90% of the time, instead of the same prisons that hold their own people hostage?

Why do you think everytime we talk about how illegal immigration is fukking our people over, there's a whole bunch of these c00ns who come out the wood work talking bout, "Don't blame them, blame the White man":damn:

Just face it, Black people have gotten ourselves trapped in this fantasy that all other races other than Whites are our friends, which is just as c00nish as believing that Whites are our friends:yeshrug:

Blame our Black leaders other than Minister Farrakhan.:francis:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
96th & Sunnyside right off Bancroft. I rep BOSS tho.
Why are you still posting here p*ssy?
And proof pics don't mean shyt in 2020
U can easily upload a video without even showing your face to prove you're black

You're Asian
And that fakkit @AuntAnniesPretzels is a Mexican

Both of you cocksuckers ride for your people the very same way