Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This nikka is deceptive asf :ohhh:
Word. Do you see what I’m seeing? If you’re a black person and someone called you a ch*nk - you would tell them, “I’m black” or that’s not me. But this dude literally said -“you called me a ch-nk, now I’m calling you a sp-c” . That can’t be disputed. We got gamed by Rice Patty tales..
:francis:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Wow, look at all the indisputable proof that was presented in this thread.

I'm definitely convinced :unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The man said “you called me a chink first and I called you a spic. Fair exchange”

:mjgrin:
That’s not up for debate. I’ve never known anyone to be black or of another race, defend a race or feel insulted by a race that they’re not. Makes no sense.

Last edited:

No Hook

Feet On Land
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:francis: You met Napoleon? I don’t even block people but that shyt had to stop.

Yea I know who he is

Seems like he has calmed down a lot from posting, but I still wouldn't put anyone on a message forum on ignore

I would just stop posting or stay out of TLR

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Lze4jb9.jpg

zwxRRjf.png

Xu9g8WD.png

this is eyebrow-raising to say the least. and i mess with dude

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Word. Do you see what I’m seeing? If you’re a black person and someone called you a ch*nk - you would tell them, “I’m black” or that’s not me. But this dude literally said -“you called me a ch-nk, now I’m calling you a sp-c” . That can’t be disputed. We got gamed by Rice Patty tales..
that's what i'm stuck on, too :francis:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yea that definitely is sus...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So much hate in here :mjlol: I honestly can't think of a poster I'd give as much energy as you haters give me. Calling out racist cacs will have them throwing stones at you :manny:
Ummmmm— I get “hate” too for calling out the cac and c00n shyt but there are no posts of me calling my own race “baboons, monkeys, etc...“ shyt, I don’t even use the n- word with an “a” or “er” or call anyone sp-cs “ nahhh, you’re moving too funny. And then to lie about the shyt that you never said it when it’s right there clear as day. If I edit my posts it’s never to wholesale change my position - it’s usually bc of a fukked up grammar error or to expand on a thought. Never to change my position. You tried to erase your past. Nope. I can’t rock with that.

Not only that - but why would you be offended at someone saying ch-nk? If you’re not one- I know if someone threw the “sp-c” or “baboon”lingo around where I come from - you would be picking your head off the floor.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You can use anybody's Instagram and say it's you. And Coli nikkas get too personal to be throwing around social media.
People don't use common sense because they're consumed by hate. Why would someone post their social media when these weirdos can take their pic and put it on a gay dating site just out of spite.

I've proven I'm black with 100's of pics. I can post one at any time to prove it. Hand pics have been the standard of proof of race for everyone except me :mjlol: