Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Daps
Ummmmm— I get “hate” too for calling out the cac and c00n shyt but there are no posts of me calling my own race “baboons, monkeys, etc...“ shyt, I don’t even use the n- word with an “a” or “er” or call anyone sp-cs “ nahhh, you’re moving too funny. And then to lie about the shyt that you never said it when it’s right there clear as day. If I edit my posts it’s never to wholesale change my position - it’s usually bc of a fukked up grammar error or to expand on a thought. Never to change my position. You tried to erase your past. Nope. I can’t rock with that.

Not only that - but why would you be offended at someone saying ch-nk? If you’re not one- I know if someone threw the “sp-c” or “baboon”lingo around where I come from - you would be picking your head off the floor.
He's just going to keep saying the saying under his username or talk about "remove the hatred" to deflect until he eventually puts you on ignore
His responses are almost always we are the world babble as if he's mentally ill or most likely trolling :mjlol:
Like his response to your quote with a Chuck D twitter quote
Asian topics bother him the most

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Ummmmm— I get “hate” too for calling out the cac and c00n shyt but there are no posts of me calling my own race “baboons, monkeys, etc...“ shyt, I don’t even use the n- word with an “a” or “er” or call anyone sp-cs “ nahhh, you’re moving too funny. And then to lie about the shyt that you never said it when it’s right there clear as day. If I edit my posts it’s never to wholesale change my position - it’s usually bc of a fukked up grammar error or to expand on a thought. Never to change my position. You tried to erase your past. Nope. I can’t rock with that.

Not only that - but why would you be offended at someone saying ch-nk? If you’re not one- I know if someone threw the “sp-c” or “baboon”lingo around where I come from - you would be picking your head off the floor.
Believe what you want. My skin is black and I've proven it hundreds of times and can prove it now but you're part of the mob now so :manny: they coming with the same bullshyt they came with in the other thread yet you acting like it's a revelation.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
that's what i'm stuck on, too :francis:

Yea that definitely is sus...
The evidence is there y’all. I’m not siding with a suspect Asian poster who was caught in a lie and uses the term “ baboon” over proven black posters that never get caught up in any bullshyt or scandals against their own race; or that have a solid reputation. It’s too many abnormalities and inconsistencies . That’s his own statements - it’s not like it’s been edited or people putting up fake posts or photos to discredit him- that’s straight out his mind.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Chuck D must just have black skin but deep down he's Asian for defending them right? Very logical :coffee:

Chuck d been a switch hitting off and on c00n - gtfoh. That only got 24 likes on twitter. No one gives a shyt about that. Deal with your own statements, Asian agent.