Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Every game company wants your money breh. Stop pontificating upon a pile of bullshyt

I get it, that’s business but there good and ways to do business. Nintendo has to right to be criticized just like sony and microsoft.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get it, that’s business but there good and ways to do business. Nintendo has to right to be criticized just like sony and microsoft.
:ohhh:So, like... microtransactions a la owning the best in game gun or create a player?

I will gladly open up my wallet for proper nostalgia/back catalog from previous generations over that bullshyt :manny:.

I stan Nintendo because I grew up playing the original NES with my sisters. It's as simple as that. My kids will experience video games by way of Mario and not COD/NBA 2k create a player :yeshrug:

My son will cut his teeth in the Mushroom Kingdom as a toddler. And when he says "I'm done honing my skills against bowser. What's next Dad?"

He will then have Bloodborne dropped in his lap ..."You will become a man in Central Yharnam son:demonic:"

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
You can't buy spiderman for $20 by itself breh.

You telling me you'd be cool with it if Nintendo released bowsers fury as a standalone title for $40 and made you pay full price to get the base game with it?

:stopitslime:
trust he'd be the first one bytching how it's too expensive and should be a 10 dollar game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You quoted me first trying to argue clown.

You really pissed that people are enjoying this game.
:hhh:

Where do I seem pissed, because I’m making a logical argument? I haven’t said one negative thing about the game other than Nintendo’s idiotic pricing that applies to all their ports. I’m responding the post you quoted because its part of my original criticism.

You’re the one who started with the insults lol

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes

It's no different than that spiderman re release that cost $70 with a 5 hour miles dlc.

Funny enough, bowsers fury is nearly the same length as that miles shyt but I don't see clowns like @Gizmo_Duck complaining about that in every thread.
Honest question is bowsers fury worth it? Seen the game on offer for £35

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're in the official game thread of a game you don't have, with the most post in the thread, mad that people are enjoying the game.

You mad as hell.

:hhh:

What post do you see that implies I’m mad people are enjoying the game and not simply responding to your argument that an old game is worth 60 dollars simply based on how fun it is and never having played it before?

Why cape for a billion dollar company?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What post do you see that implies I’m mad people are enjoying the game and not simply responding to your argument that an old game is worth 60 dollars simply based on how fun it is and never having played it before?

Why cape for a billion dollar company?
Cool.

You can leave the thread now and go post about a game you actually own.

:camby:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Man, the bottom line is that Nintendo believes that their games no matter how old are worth full price, and the market agrees with them.
If other video game publishers could do the same they would’ve done so a long time ago.
You either deem it worthy or you don’t buy it.