Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never played this originally, and while the price seems a bit steep. This game is fun as fukk. I've been running through it coop with the wife and will run through it again solo to get all of the green stars and stamps. Excited to start Bowser's Fury after

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:So, like... microtransactions a la owning the best in game gun or create a player?

I will gladly open up my wallet for proper nostalgia/back catalog from previous generations over that bullshyt :manny:.

I stan Nintendo because I grew up playing the original NES with my sisters. It's as simple as that. My kids will experience video games by way of Mario and not COD/NBA 2k create a player :yeshrug:

My son will cut his teeth in the Mushroom Kingdom as a toddler. And when he says "I'm done honing my skills against bowser. What's next Dad?"

He will then have Bloodborne dropped in his lap ..."You will become a man in Central Yharnam son:demonic:"

A hoontuh must hoont :birdman:

• Dap
Reactions: Jx2

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:scust: the derailing in this thread. Take that shyt to the Nintendo anticonsumer thread :camby:

Anyways made it to the third world yesterday. Not gonna touch Bowsers Fury until I beat the main game. Never beat it back on the Wii U cause those last levels weren’t no hoe! :damn:
Let em post. Peeps might sleep on this game. They keep bumping it which inadvertently leads to coliheads being reminded to go cop this shyt.:obama:

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
Mario galaxy is a master piece and will always be in HOF of all mario games. I havn't played this mario 3d game yet, but all this furry shyt going on is turning me off from buying the game.

Daps
Mario galaxy is a master piece and will always be in HOF of all mario games. I havn't played this mario 3d game yet, but all this furry shyt going on is turning me off from buying the game.

"Furry shyt" has been a part of Mario since Super Mario Bros. 3