Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Maybe it's not worth the price to you and the other 7 people who actually bought a wii u, but for most people it's a new experience.

I don’t really get this logic. I didn’t play mario rabbids until friday, does that mean it should be worth 60 dollars?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don’t really get this logic. I didn’t play mario rabbids until friday, does that mean it should be worth 60 dollars?
If it's a new experience to you then what's the problem?

Many people never played these game. It's like complaining about a panzer dragoon re-release because it originally came out on the sega Saturn.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Many people never played these game. It's like complaining about a panzer dragoon re-release because it originally came out on the sega Saturn.

A panzer dragoon re-release wouldn’t cost 60 dollars lol

Imagine if every game regardless of when it was released cost you the original price on the stipulation that its your first time playing it. I don’t think many people would be cool with that.

Yet thats what everyones saying we should do for nintendo.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
A panzer dragoon re-release wouldn’t cost 60 dollars lol

Imagine if every game regardless of when it was released cost you the original price on the stipulation that its your first time playing it. I don’t think many people would be cool with that.

Yet thats what everyones saying we should do for nintendo.
You don't have to buy the game breh, fire up that wii u and play it for cheap.

And panzar dragoon was re released at full price on the ps2.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So you're fine with paying for an old game as if it were new if you've never played it before?
Yes

It's no different than that spiderman re release that cost $70 with a 5 hour miles dlc.

Funny enough, bowsers fury is nearly the same length as that miles shyt but I don't see clowns like @Gizmo_Duck complaining about that in every thread.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

I’ve always been interested in Panzer Dragon but no one had a Saturn back then. So I’d actually play full price for the remake and even Guardian Heroes.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You made a thread admitting that the miles morales shyt was basically overpriced dlc. You didn't make the thread to complain about spiderman being a re release that cost the full price of a new game.

You didn't even bring up the base game in that thread.

:stopitslime:

The original remaster was $20 with miles, thats a fair price for the remaster of a two year old game.

And yeah, miles was overpriced, it should have been 30 max, just like mario 3d world, which if we’re being fair is the same length and 5 years older.