Up to world 4 and it's only okay to me so far

The only level I was impressed by was the Mario kart level

got it on gamefly going to play boswers fury this weekend

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Bowser's fury is dope and something I would gladly paid 20 dollars for on it's own

The baseline game is type dull

It reminds me of sonice adventure and mario sunshine

Prob my fav Mario game since super mario world :yeshrug:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man, the bottom line is that Nintendo believes that their games no matter how old are worth full price, and the market agrees with them.
If other video game publishers could do the same they would’ve done so a long time ago.
You either deem it worthy or you don’t buy it.
I think the complaint is usually very valid like with New Super Mario Bros U or Pikmin 3, they added barely anything and then slapped Deluxe at the end and charged full price.
But I think the price is fair this time around. Bowser's Fury is a pretty good add on to justify the price imo. Also they actually added online to 3DW (which runs decently as long as everyone actually has good connection).
I wouldn't pick it up if you're not planning to play multiplayer though. 3DW really served best as a co-op experience.

Anyway, I played through BF over the weekend and really loved it. I enjoyed the Bowser fights in Odyssey but this made the fights really epic. My one complaint is the performance really suffered in Fury mode. It wasn't slideshow level but felt like maybe it was dipping into the 40's when Bowser was jumping around and shyt.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
People can complain about microtransactions, "Deluxe" DLC, next gen price increases, remasters/remakes all they want, but if people continue to put down the money down you can't blame anyone but the people.:manny:

I can honestly say I haven't spend a buck on a business practice in gaming I don't fukk with in many many years. Yes, you may "miss out" on some stuff but sometimes less is more.:hubie:
I hope your dumbass isn't comparing a rerelase of a classic game with all new content on the same level as shytty DLC and micrptransactions.

Nintendo games sell heavily for doing exactly the opposite. fukk outta here with your false xomparispns

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I hope your dumbass isn't comparing a rerelase of a classic game with all new content on the same level as shytty DLC and micrptransactions.

Nintendo games sell heavily for doing exactly the opposite. fukk outta here with your false xomparispns
First of all, stuff that fake tough shyt, breh.

I was talking in general and giving examples of business practices in gaming that consumers have complained about. Nowhere do I even state they are on the same level. If you want to cry foul do that to the people actually complaining about this move in the thread. I don't own a Switch, I already own and played the game on Wii U, so I don't care either way because it doesn't affect me.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
First of all, stuff that fake tough shyt, breh.

I was talking in general and giving examples of business practices in gaming that consumers have complained about. Nowhere do I even state they are on the same level. If you want to cry foul do that to the people actually complaining about this move in the thread. I don't own a Switch, I already own and played the game on Wii U, so I don't care either way because it doesn't affect me.
If you don't own a switch, then shut the fukk up about all things Nintendo. 100 million people can't be wrong you dumb ass.

Don't you have a 10 year old re-remaster you need to play?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The new trailer for the movie inspired me to pick up this game again, only to find out whoever was playing on my save file unlocked new worlds and shyt… but I’m FOMO so I’m erasing and starting from the beginning.