Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
People can complain about microtransactions, "Deluxe" DLC, next gen price increases, remasters/remakes all they want, but if people continue to put down the money down you can't blame anyone but the people.:manny:

I can honestly say I haven't spend a buck on a business practice in gaming I don't fukk with in many many years. Yes, you may "miss out" on some stuff but sometimes less is more.:hubie:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
3D world was HEAT. fukk man wasted all my time stuck inside this texas snowstorm beating this shyt. No regrets though. Off strength of this I also copped Mario All Stars. Missed out on the Wii and Wii U so I'm actually loving that Nintendo is out here porting all these games. $60 is a small price to pay for these classics stuck on gimmicky consoles.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
3D world was HEAT. fukk man wasted all my time stuck inside this texas snowstorm beating this shyt. No regrets though. Off strength of this I also copped Mario All Stars. Missed out on the Wii and Wii U so I'm actually loving that Nintendo is out here porting all these games. $60 is a small price to pay for these classics stuck on gimmicky consoles.

3D world would have probably went on sale at some point in the near future like it did on wii u I believe I got it for less than 30 CAD of all places. Nintendo got pretty scummy with how they handled all stars tho especially since they made it limited time.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
What was the point of getting 100 shines just to replay the same final battle against bowser with white hair and a few more fireballs?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cause people under the eternal spell of Sony-stanism. Its like a cult, but worse.

Yea, all the other 90-100k people who bought the wii decided that sony will get their money instead of getting a wii-u. They snapped out of it in time for the switch though.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What was the point of getting 100 shines just to replay the same final battle against bowser with white hair and a few more fireballs?
Kids play this game too you know. What doesn't make sense at your age, makes sense at a younger age. :rudy:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Kids play this game too you know. What doesn't make sense at your age, makes sense at a younger age. :rudy:
:dwillhuh:
fukk them kids. Nintendo is for my generation

I’m just saying for 100% completion most games give you a “true ending/final boss” that’s different from the regular ending. I still enjoyed the road to the end but it led to the same cut scene. Even after the dumb bell told you to get all 100 to unleash the true power or whatever.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bowser's Fury is kind of dull. The mechanics don't feel right using 3D world's gameplay system.

The music and graphics are a bit subpar for a Mario game.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
:patrice:thinking about copping. Played the U version with some friends cuz they had the U, had mad fun. Want to play through it with my girl if it's still fun, but that pricepoint feels a bit too high.

Apollo Kid

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Boom Bap Era
Champion's Road

tenor.gif