Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The original remaster was $20 with miles, thats a fair price for the remaster of a two year old game.

And yeah, miles was overpriced, it should have been 30 max, just like mario 3d world, which if we’re being fair is the same length and 5 years older.
You can't buy spiderman for $20 by itself breh.

You telling me you'd be cool with it if Nintendo released bowsers fury as a standalone title for $40 and made you pay full price to get the base game with it?

:stopitslime:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
A panzer dragoon re-release wouldn’t cost 60 dollars lol

Imagine if every game regardless of when it was released cost you the original price on the stipulation that its your first time playing it. I don’t think many people would be cool with that.

Yet thats what everyones saying we should do for nintendo.
Nintendo is the best and most respected game maker on the planet. If you won’t buy it, there are plenty of folks that will.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You can't buy spiderman for $20 by itself breh.

You telling me you'd be cool with it if Nintendo released bowsers fury as a standalone title for $40 and made you pay full price to get the base game with it?

Spider-man and it’s dlc cost 70 dollars (which i think is a rip off)

Mario 3d world and bowser fury is 60 dollars.

• One was made in 2013, the other in 2018, 2 years difference on the same console// versus 8 years on two different consoles
  • Spider-man remastered and it’s dlc are are at minimum about 22 hours// versus mario 3d world and bower which is half that
  • Spider-man without a doubt was the bigger budget game
I mean if we’re doing a tit for tat spider-man has more reason for being 70 dollars than mario has for being 60. The major difference is spider-man bundle will prob be 40-30 dollars soon and mario 3d world will still be 60 two+ years from now.

Also, at the end of the day, if I bought spider-man, I still have spider-man non-remastered. I actually have a choice. I can go cop the joint thats probably 10-20 bucks somewhere or i can get the new one. Nintendo won’t give you the option to play the old game on the new console. That’s the point

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

• One was made in 2013, the other in 2018, 2 years difference on the same console// versus 8 years on two different consoles
  • Spider-man remastered and it’s dlc are are at minimum about 22 hours// versus mario 3d world and bower which is half that
I mean if we’re doing a tit for tat spider-man has more reason for being 70 dollars than mario has for being 60. The major difference is spider-man bundle will prob be 40-30 dollars soon and mario 3d world will still be 60 two+ years from now.

Also, at the end of the day, if I bought spider-man, I still have spider-man non-remastered. I actually have a choice. I can go cop the joint thats probably 10-20 bucks somewhere or i can get the new one. Nintendo won’t give you the option to play the old game on the new console. That’s the point
What does the age of those titles have to do with anything?

One game released on a console that flopped and hardly anyone got to experience it. The other released on one of the highest selling consoles of all time and anyone who wanted to play it did.

I never argued that spiderman shouldn't have released at $70, if someone missed out on the original release then the price of the re release shouldn't matter to them.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jesus Christ. Clip a coupon, keep it moving, step down from the stump and quit your bytching sir. No one is forcing you to buy.

Enjoying this recently purchased game with absolutely no buyers remorse :whew::ohlawd::ahh::banderas:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Jesus Christ. Clip a coupon, keep it moving, step down from the stump and quit your bytching sir. No one is forcing you to buy.

Enjoying this recently purchased game with absolutely no buyers remorse :whew::ohlawd::ahh::banderas:
Having a blast playing this with my son.

Imagine sitting there pissed because it also released on a console nobody bought.

:hhh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What does the age of those titles have to do with anything?

One game released on a console that flopped and hardly anyone got to experience it. The other released on one of the highest selling consoles of all time and anyone who wanted to play it did.

I never argued that spiderman shouldn't have released at $70, if someone missed out on the original release then the price of the re release shouldn't matter to them.

The people who missed out on the original can get it for less than 20 bucks on either console though.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-game...XhZ_1ToN8Al4uc7seSUaAiJgEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

If sony had ported the original non-remastered version to ps5 (while making it impossible to play the og version) with it’s original dlc in 2025 for 60 dollars it would be a fair argument

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Having a blast playing this with my son.

Imagine sitting there pissed because it also released on a console nobody bought.

I’m not pissed, and I’m glad you’re having fun. It’s still not worth 60 dollars:yeshrug:

I don’t care if you’d pay 200 for it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I’m not pissed, and I’m glad you’re having fun. It’s still not worth 60 dollars:yeshrug:

I don’t care if you’d pay 200 for it.
You're not pissed but you're in a thread bytching about a game you don't own and have no interested in, going back and forth with people who are enjoying the game,with the most post in the thread.

That's weirdo clown shyt, and you don't even realize how ridiculous you look.

Sit down somewhere.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, whether or not you’d pay an arm and leg for a old game doesn’t negate the fact that nintendo is anti-consumer.
Every game company wants your money breh. Stop pontificating upon a pile of bullshyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're not pissed but you're in a thread bytching about a game you don't own and have no interested in, going back and forth with people who are enjoying the game,with the most post in the thread.

That's weirdo clown shyt, and you don't even realize how ridiculous you look.

Sit down somewhere.

Stop responding to me with dumb ass illogical arguments and i won’t have to keep responding to you. :yeshrug: