Summer is 3 months away...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Does the stationary bike burn fat as well?

I been working out daily for the past 3 weeks, and I'm sick of the treadmill already.
everything burns fat, but obviously a treadmill will do more since its full body instead of just sitting on a bike.

If you are tired of the treadmill just go outside for a couple of walks...shyt you don't really have to plan for either.

Easy things get it done and should not be ignored.

Take the bus? Get off a stop or 2 early and walk a little longer to wherever you want/need to go.
Live in an Apt building? Take the stairs on at least one of your trips
Walk to take the trash out everyday instead of once a week
If you want to order food, go get it instead of waiting on delivery (mostly applies to big cities, but you get the point)

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I will be back in the gym next week in order for this. I have been out the last 6 months from tendinitis thats now 100%. Luckily im not larry holmes, probably because I was doing 7days before my injury. I expect to feel like a train wreck but Im still holding 209.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Cant wait to start flexin on these college hos:ahh: The students here do nothing but curls and bp:scusthov:

Daps
you still have plenty of time

you have 13+ weeks, so that's under 2lbs per week to reach your goal. Do you know your maintenance level?

I've lost a good 3-4 lbs since I posted in here.:leon: I have a good routine and eating plan that I've been sticking to. I'd say maintenance is like 1600-1700, but right now I'm keeping it around 1400.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I got a long way to go but I'm patient! While lot of people bulk up to cut down I'm bulking and cutting at the same time if that makes sense or trying to. In addition to heavy lifting I try to knock down a lot of cardio at least run 9 to 15 miles a week.

Thought that was impossible. You could either do one or the other, but not at the same time. Let me know how that goes.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to bulk :to:

keep it going breh. i didnt think i was making much progress the first 2 months, now the last month and a half im making all kind of gainzzz. stay strong.

tumblr_lvr8a8h4Wl1r4wyk7o1_500.gif

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I am 194... Im trying to get down to 185... We'll see if I can do it by the summer time... I know I am eating under my under my daily caloric needs, but I still cant shed the last bit of lower back fat and lower ab fat :why:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've been getting stronger since my shoulder is much better. So, I sometimes wonder if I'm gaining muscle weight or flab weight. I'm hovering around the low 180s. I'm trying to get down into the high 160s without losing muscle mass.
I think in the past, when I lost weight, I was also losing muscle mass because I wasn't taking in enough protein.