Summer is 3 months away...

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
TO+smile+and+sly+wink+and+affirmative+head+nod.gif

:yes: Ima be ready...by Easter I will have what i worked for...plus I'm usually always in my best shape during the summer cuz I'm usually playing in summer sports leagues.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Where you headed to homie? I'm going to Dubai in the summer.
my bad got busy right after i posted. eastern carib cruise with my sisters... St. Thomas...Antiqua..& Bahamas. we're driving to FL and leaving from there. Dubai sounds fun...bring me back a braclet from the gold souk... :noah:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
first time doing the eastern carib tour.... i can't wait... :ahh:
word,

I've only been to STT. It's nice but there's too much traffic.

Real talk, you're missing out on the East Caribbean if you don't hit up, Saint Martin...

either way nothing tops the beaches where I'm from...

Shoal Bay >>>> rest of the world :pacspit:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
word,

I've only been to STT. It's nice but there's too much traffic.

Real talk, you're missing out on the East Caribbean if you don't hit up, Saint Martin...

either way nothing tops the beaches where I'm from...

Shoal Bay >>>> rest of the world :pacspit:

Cap juluca is the first spot I took wifey when we started dating. Anguilla is one of our fav vaca spots. Them beaches are ridiculous.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

Our friends got married at viceroy last year. Didnt feel authentic a vibe as cj. Still hit blanchards and spent an afternoon getting twisted on rum punch on Scilly cay (sp?) though. :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
I need to get my diet under control. 157 with a goal of 140-145 is very doable. I workout pretty consistently but I need to cut out the sweets, juice and salt...but I can go to a beach and feel pretty okay with my body, but I know it could be better. My arms about to be on some serious swoleness.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Our friends got married at viceroy last year. Didnt feel authentic a vibe as cj. Still hit blanchards and spent an afternoon getting twisted on rum punch on Scilly cay (sp?) though. :ahh:

:dead: everyone swears the VR is the best thing since sliced bread, celebrities included. I thought it was iight. The endless pool is dope. The bar overlooking the sea is dope as well. But I wasn't completely blown away either.

It's funny because Ross filmed a video at the VR. And everyone thought it was hot sh*t. If my cousin wasn't sohh lazy at marketing, they could have easily used his place.

I''ll have to check out CJ in the summer. I've probably been there, but can't recall it first hand...

Blanchards :blessed:

Have been to St. Maarten before?

The women :ohlawd: :lawd:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:dead: everyone swears the VR is the best thing since sliced bread, celebrities included. I thought it was iight. The endless pool is dope. The bar overlooking the sea is dope as well. But I wasn't completely blown away either.

It's funny because Ross filmed a video at the VR. And everyone thought it was hot sh*t. If my cousin wasn't sohh lazy at marketing, they could have easily used his place.

I''ll have to check out CJ in the summer. I've probably been there, but can't recall it first hand...

Blanchards :blessed:

Have been to St. Maarten before?

The women :ohlawd: :lawd:

I was there for a vacation when I was really young w my parents. Probably about 20 years ago. Then we stopped there on a cruise a few years ago but it was only for a day. I've been meaning to go back bacause I hear great things. My coworker who recommended cj also recommended la samanna in sm.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
3 months away

There is still time to get some serious work done.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:no:

My goal is to get down to 145 (currently 168), but I don't know if I'll be able to.
you still have plenty of time

you have 13+ weeks, so that's under 2lbs per week to reach your goal. Do you know your maintenance level?