Summer is 3 months away...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm debating doign PSMF. If I go down to NC w/o a job I might do that.
damn I just read up on that, what are you trying to do? LOL that sounds extreme to me.

BTW I recently started going hard. 1 more month of cutting and then hitting the gym hard/runs outside for 2 straight months :takedat:

Chicken, Rice, Broccoli, and a little bit of corn tonight. Ready to go food shopping tomorrow with all that clean food in my cart.

Soda has always been my biggest weakness, but I have none of that left.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Skinless baked chicken, rice and beans.

About to go on a 2 mile run soon

:whoo: focused

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
ive been eating 1500-1600 calories for some time now during the week and eating whatever i want on the weekends. its working ive lost a lot of weight my goal is to be finished by early May and im well on the pace. im gonna post pics when im done

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
ive been eating 1500-1600 calories for some time now during the week and eating whatever i want on the weekends. its working ive lost a lot of weight my goal is to be finished by early May and im well on the pace. im gonna post pics when im done

Those Asian chicks in Cali don't stand a chance if you go there :salute:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
damn 1500-1600 is tough, but definitely doable if you eat clean. What do you eat regularly to stay at that number?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
damn 1500-1600 is tough, but definitely doable if you eat clean. What do you eat regularly to stay at that number?

-1 banana at 5:30am - 100 cals
-lunch at 12:00 - chicken or turkey salad with cheese,onions,tomatos,bacon bits,some crutons no dressing. 400-500 cals or so
-come home from work and work out then drink a 280 calorie whey protein shake
-dinner around 6:30-7:00 and its chicken breast or steak tips with veggies. around 500-700 calories depending on which night. mondays i usually eat scallops which are no fat and high in protein

i take a multi and 4 fish oil caps everyday

so overall im around 1500-1600 monday through friday. its the only way for me im losing weight but im actually looking like im getting bigger its weird. i posted a video of myself in the body rating thread last summer and im in such better shape right now than then and then i wasnt even bad. im not krack yet but i intend to try

i work construction too so it can be tough but i drink like 4 pepsi max a day and coffee. i eat like a pig on the weekends but will tone it down come april. this weekend i ate like 4000 calories each day

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
-1 banana at 5:30am - 100 cals
-lunch at 12:00 - chicken or turkey salad with cheese,onions,tomatos,bacon bits,some crutons no dressing. 400-500 cals or so
-come home from work and work out then drink a 280 calorie whey protein shake
-dinner around 6:30-7:00 and its chicken breast or steak tips with veggies. around 500-700 calories depending on which night. mondays i usually eat scallops which are no fat and high in protein

i take a multi and 4 fish oil caps everyday

so overall im around 1500-1600 monday through friday. its the only way for me im losing weight but im actually looking like im getting bigger its weird. i posted a video of myself in the body rating thread last summer and im in such better shape right now than then and then i wasnt even bad. im not krack yet but i intend to try

i work construction too so it can be tough but i drink like 4 pepsi max a day and coffee. i eat like a pig on the weekends but will tone it down come april. this weekend i ate like 4000 calories each day
1500-1600 and construction sounds extremely low, but :salute: on your dedication to sticking with it.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
1500-1600 and construction sounds extremely low, but :salute: on your dedication to sticking with it.

sometimes i wonder if i should go higher but overall i feel ok most of the time and am definitely losing weight to the point where i will look the best of my life this summer if i keep it up which i will so i dunno. i really do refeed on the weekends. this weekend i had pizza,pasta,donuts,cookies,cake,taco bell it really gets crazy.

i have went down on lifts a little but i looker bigger probably because im leaner so im gonna probably keep it up because its working i wonder if any health risks can occur from months of this shyt.

all i know is right now eating basically jack shyt during the week is gonna feel so good come summer.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I'm beach ready, but beach muscles don't mean shyt.

I'm no where near my ideal body just yet, but these creatines are helping.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm beach ready, but beach muscles don't mean shyt.

I'm no where near my ideal body just yet, but these creatines are helping.
beach muscles are just something to think about after the fact. Getting healthy should be the #1 goal.

Too many people focus on getting ready for the girls/guys. Its definitely a good motivator, but once you start losing focus on what you are trying to accomplish for YOURSELF and put the girls/guys ahead of you is when you start getting into trouble once you suffer a small setback.