Summer is 3 months away...

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Got a homeboy who's pretty much my size:

5'11, similiar body frame... but the dude is YOKED like some egg yellows. Sweet jesus.

Only thing is that he's 185 and ripped (big ass arms)... i'm 215 and some pudge to the middle, excess fudge.

I have 3 months to look like that breighs. He inspired me cuz he's basically of my same ethnic background, so it looks crazy awesome - and if i have to cheat to get those results, well, i'm not gonna go there. Want to reach that physique au naturale... but in 3 months, i'ma have to be real astringent and disciplined with my goals (having a new lady friend does NOT help at all).

That body is so insane looking, yes hetero (and i've never been one to look He-man).

Btw, it doesn't help that my body doesn't process protein very well... i be straining in the toilet if i don't get enough carbs in my body. I eat apples errday - is it cuz i need more fiber?

Shat breighs.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Im still not where i want to be, but with April and May still coming i should be A1 by summer.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside

5'11, similiar body frame... but the dude is YOKED like some egg yellows. Sweet jesus.

Only thing is that he's 185 and ripped (big ass arms)... i'm 215 and some pudge to the middle, excess fudge.

I have 3 months to look like that breighs. He inspired me cuz he's basically of my same ethnic background, so it looks crazy awesome - and if i have to cheat to get those results, well, i'm not gonna go there. Want to reach that physique au naturale... but in 3 months, i'ma have to be real astringent and disciplined with my goals (having a new lady friend does NOT help at all).

That body is so insane looking, yes hetero (and i've never been one to look He-man).

Btw, it doesn't help that my body doesn't process protein very well... i be straining in the toilet if i don't get enough carbs in my body. I eat apples errday - is it cuz i need more fiber?

Shat breighs.

yea you need more fiber. get them veggies in

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Shat breighs.

30lbs in 3 months is a bit of a challenge, but it can be done. Fiber will definitely help you out. Good luck to all the brehs in here :salute:

Chicken and Sweet Potatoes getting ready right now. 2 miles, work, then another mile right after work.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
A bit warmer today. Maybe a 2 mile run in about 2 hours. Tuna sandwiches, Water, and Pretzels for dinner tonight.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
30lbs in 3 months is a bit of a challenge, but it can be done. Fiber will definitely help you out. Good luck to all the brehs in here :salute:

Chicken and Sweet Potatoes getting ready right now. 2 miles, work, then another mile right after work.

You disciplined like a mofo.

I'm fixing to hit the gym hard tonight. Need to incorporate more fruits/veggies. Had a couple eggs and a home made lunch wrap (chicken, slice of dairy cheese and tofu with a squirt of sriracha cucuracha).

Thanks for the encouragement.

Just ate half a pack of ramen and that shiit ain't healfy - at all.

Preigh for me black jesus!

:cook:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He inspired me cuz he's basically of my same ethnic background, so it looks crazy awesome - and if i have to cheat to get those results, well, i'm not gonna go there. Want to reach that physique au naturale... but in 3 months, i'ma have to be real astringent and disciplined with my goals (having a new lady friend does NOT help at all).

What ethnic background is that? Are you having veggies with your protein? Are you normally regular otherwise?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
You disciplined like a mofo.

I'm fixing to hit the gym hard tonight. Need to incorporate more fruits/veggies. Had a couple eggs and a home made lunch wrap (chicken, slice of dairy cheese and tofu with a squirt of sriracha cucuracha).

Thanks for the encouragement.

Just ate half a pack of ramen and that shiit ain't
healfy - at all.

Preigh for me black jesus!

:cook:

it's really not that hard once you figure yourself out. Hang out with your fit friend to maybe motivate you even more