Summer is 3 months away...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Yea yea yea, I know all that. I'm just being a whiner.:skip:

tumblr_m0yi0vxTQ01qkgyzto1_500.png

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
damn, you either had a lot to lose or "you got the juice"!

intermittent fasting breh...shyt is brutal :wow: but gotdamn it works...see in 2012 i was in the gym but i had tone my workout down alot as i went through chiro treatments and physical therapy to fix my neck...you do that eating late (after 9:30) on your gym days and you have a recipe for weight gain..i got the ok to at the end of last year to go back to my more regular routine and ive been a man possessed breh

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I got a long way to go but I'm patient! While lot of people bulk up to cut down I'm bulking and cutting at the same time if that makes sense or trying to. In addition to heavy lifting I try to knock down a lot of cardio at least run 9 to 15 miles a week.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
intermittent fasting breh...shyt is brutal :wow: but gotdamn it works...see in 2012 i was in the gym but i had tone my workout down alot as i went through chiro treatments and physical therapy to fix my neck...you do that eating late (after 9:30) on your gym days and you have a recipe for weight gain..i got the ok to at the end of last year to go back to my more regular routine and ive been a man possessed breh

that's a problem i'm running into, i'm forced to go the gym late (7-8...8:30) which means i'm eating after 9 on those nights...this is going to hamper progress :snoop:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
cruise in July :ahh: and yes i'm pretty much where i wanna be.... because i start cutting during the holiday season.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Does the stationary bike burn fat as well?

I been working out daily for the past 3 weeks, and I'm sick of the treadmill already.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
explain this breh...

-12 percent body fat? I count my calories breh. Shoutout to @MMSex :bow: The little things matter like replacing all drinks with water.

I do cardio at night and bball when I can too. Goal is to get under 10 by summer but I'm scared I'll be frail. I'll post a pic in a couple months:mjpls:

I'm thinking about adding compound exercises for shoulders i.e clean and press.

-If you're referring to the dip belt, shyt helped my back and chest. I've been going hard and rotating between barbell and dumbbells but nothing hits it like weighted dips. I can feel my chest burning with the 45 plate:ahh: My pulls up are with 25lb plate though:scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator: