Summer is 3 months away...

havoc00

Pro
Daps
yep cant wait till summer, scoping girls out on the beach, taking photos and videos as i troll on the boardwalk it will be glorious

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
FYq7M.gif%20
*looks at avi*
*looks at post*
*looks at avi*
*looks at post*
*looks at avi*
*looks at post*
*looks at avi*
*looks at post*
:dwillhuh:

I am recomping right now. So far so good. If things keep going as they are I should be in good shape for the summer.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
think i'm going to go thru 3 cycles of 5/3/1 which should end right as the summer's starting. we'll see how it goes :manny:.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
not in the least, got back to my spin & kickboxing classes, should add weights in march...but i got get better control of my diet, i'm simply not eating the right shyt...not overeating, but i haven't had time to cook like i used to so i usually just go with quick shyt, my vegetable intake has been :huhldup:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
Ive been doing a good job at staying under 12 percent. Fukn dip belt changed my life:bryan:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
nope ill be ready by may though

stuck at 182..i need to get to 190 by june

my stomach still flabby but improving
im already dedicated to the gym.........but i need to eat more

:snoop:

Daps
That works out to a modest 6 lbs a month, you can lose up to 2lbs a week if you put your mind to it. Get in the game brehette :Playahata:

I'm trying.:ld: I only started working out seriously again a few weeks ago, but I'm already discouraged.:(

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm trying.:ld: I only started working out seriously again a few weeks ago, but I'm already discouraged.:(

There's no trying, either you succeed or fail :Playahata:

The first weeks are the hardest, once you find your groove it will become easier. Don't think of this as a race with a goal in mind, just take it day by day and the small improvements will add up into one big change. Everyday you're one day better than the previous.

If others can do it, so can you.

Daps
There's no trying, either you succeed or fail :Playahata:

The first weeks are the hardest, once you find your groove it will become easier. Don't think of this as a race with a goal in mind, just take it day by day and the small improvements will add up into one big change. Everyday you're one day better than the previous.

If others can do it, so can you.

Yea yea yea, I know all that. I'm just being a whiner.:skip: