Suits Season 5: June 24 on USA

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Seems like the end of Mike is near :mjcry:

My memory is fukked I didn't even remember about that billionaire going to jail last season

Daps
Seems like the end of Mike is near :mjcry:

My memory is fukked I didn't even remember about that billionaire going to jail last season

How the writers gonna spin this one?

Mike ain't going nowhere but to many people know...wouldn't surprise me if Daniel hardman finds out then has a heart attack and dies before using it against them..Fukkery of this show and the ultimate win for Harvey and Mike is obvious yet so good :blessed:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was a blast from the past with a few twists on it. Mike really doesn't keep the fact that he's a fraud on his mind. Always trying to son Soloff knowing damn well that he's always behind the 8 ball. I love when Jack shows up because he always puts everyone, especially Jessica, on edge. LOL at him calling her old and her calling him short.

Mike doesn't know what he's got man. Rachel out here holding him down gloriously. I can't wait to see how the writers work their way out of this one. I mean, will they really concede the big marriage or will Mike be taking pictures like Martin Blank? Harvey looking distraught out here. I hope the spin isn't BS.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I almost wished they would have ran with the Mike as a investment banker angle....

Too many people know his "secret" at this point for everything to work out. I can't even keep track of how many of the main characters and random people know now.

With that being said I still love this show, the characters and the dialogue are great. I been watching from day 1 so I always love when people like Hardman, Forstman, and Mikes old best friend reappear.

Kinda sad the finale is this week