Suits Season 5: June 24 on USA

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
lol @ Tim Murphy bothering Louis and Jessica......

Some of this is too implausible, melodramatic for me to really commit to.....Mike has to sit down for 2 years, he can come home and he has options. Harvey has millions. He's got contacts. Stop all the crying. And now he's going to cooperate, to shave off a year and a half of a two year sentence? Mike would be in a minimum security camp, FCI and US Marshals carefully place prisoners according to crimes and history. He impersonated a lawyer, it doesn't get more white collar then that, and he's in some house that looks like a medium or max federal security? I know, suspension of disbelief, but crossing into 'Rizzoli and Isles' territory can only be a detriment to the show.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
lol @ Tim Murphy bothering Louis and Jessica......

Some of this is too implausible, melodramatic for me to really commit to.....Mike has to sit down for 2 years, he can come home and he has options. Harvey has millions. He's got contacts. Stop all the crying. And now he's going to cooperate, to shave off a year and a half of a two year sentence? Mike would be in a minimum security camp, FCI and US Marshals carefully place prisoners according to crimes and history. He impersonated a lawyer, it doesn't get more white collar then that, and he's in some house that looks like a medium or max federal security? I know, suspension of disbelief, but crossing into 'Rizzoli and Isles' territory can only be a detriment to the show.
Seriously I'm ready for this whole prison trope to be over with. Need Mike back fighting cases. This shyt is getting kind of annoying tbh

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Still FFing through all of Mike's scenes and it has made this season so much better.:myman: