Suits Season 5: June 24 on USA

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Rachel is the kinda woman every man needs :mjcry:

Spencer was right though. This isn't gonna end well for Mike. One day he's gonna get exposed forreal. If he's smart enough to be a lawyer without going to law school, he's smart enough to start some kind of business or something else to make money. He should have enough chips by now anyway.

Daps
Rachel is the kinda woman every man needs :mjcry:

Spencer was right though. This isn't gonna end well for Mike. One day he's gonna get exposed forreal. If he's smart enough to be a lawyer without going to law school, he's smart enough to start some kind of business or something else to make money. He should have enough chips by now anyway.

In reality yes. But this show ain't about to expose Mike any time soon.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another banger. Mike being a fraud is the gift that just keeps on giving. It is an ever self replenishing well of f u c k e r y that reaches far and wide. I forgot how bad ol girl was. Suits keeps bad ones on tap like Miller Genuine Draft. Rachel was on fire this episode but let me know something. Did she wear that silver skirt twice or was it just two similar silver skirts because she was feeling herself, no Beyonce?

Louis is back to his old tricks. And so are the writer's by making him renege on his decision to burn Harvey. Once again, someone had to remind Mike that he is a f u c k i n g fraud. You had to pass off your first case to your eternally down fiancee who constantly puts her career on the line for you. I mean, let that be any other associate and you are done. Early. Not to mention, the other lawyer lets you live and you still fire off on Rachel and don't even do reconnaissance with respect to her plan and GigaDyne. You could have avoided that or helped Rachel to make a new plan. I don't like how the writers place Rachel in goofy positions that make her look both week and "understanding" at the same time.

I need to know what Hardman has on Soloff who has become one of my favorite characters. He was pissed the hell off in his last scene of the episode. Good ol f u c k e r y. Always by my side. Have you all noticed how many times that throw folders onto people's desks? Last episode was absurd with it, LOL.

Pearson, Spector & Litt is a goddamn s h i t show of a firm. All this internal strife is hilarious but they must be the laughing stock of the NY big firm scene. You know people talk and with Harvey putting hands on Louis, you know that information has already made its rounds.

That Game of Thrones spoiler is bull s h i t. This isn't the first time they have posted a spoiler on Suits. They did one for Downtown abbey but I don't watch that so no real harm but that's still dumb as f u c k.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Sweatagawd Louis is such a fukkin phaggit. :pacspit:

And to think I actually be feelin sorry for dis puss ass mufukka sometimes. :smh:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really, really getting tired of Mike's past and him being a fraud always being used as a plot point close to the season finales. :beli:
I'm not. Ir keeps the f u c k e r y at a constant simmer. They need an update to that info graphic that details all the people who know.