Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I didn't think people were still watching this show
Top 5 shows out.

Damn Mike was bout to get out.. WHO SNITCHED????? :damn:

Knowing that season 6 already is confirmed and we still got the back 6 episodes in the winter. Obviously Mike will wind up back at the firm. But how they gonna spin this??? :francis:

Maluma

Banned
Daps
@WuDatWuDat

KD talks to his preacher, gets busted, and Kobe and LeBron have a moment before LeBron retires :ohhh:

make a thread on the misc fam :lolbron:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
I've kept watching this show the past couple seasons despite not nearly enjoying it as much as I used to.

That being said...this summer finale was AMAZING...best episode they've done in years...real, actual consequences for actions. Real moments of character development and a very clear arc to start next season. I'm sure they'll find an annoying way to get out of this...but that was a damn good hour of drama.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I knew that fraud shyt would catch up to Mike. Trevor or the Priest had to have snitched.

I don't give a fukk if he's reformed, Trevor deserves to get his head bust, on sight. For the old shyt and for being a preachy little bytch after the fact.

:pacspit:

But yo...Specter & Ross :lupe:

I got a feeling Hardman is going to get the firm back somehow and Jessica is going to get the boot only to team up with Mike and Harvey.

He can't even take the bar now though right? :lupe:

What is they gon do :mjcry:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Loved the last few minutes, was just on the verge of criticizing yet another finale montage of Mike leaving the firm....Then the FBI 'Michael James Ross'. Next winter should be interesting, they got my attention back.

And yeah, Trevor has always been a bytch. Dude is all righteous now, what a p*ssy.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I was actually thinking for a little while towards the end of this episode, I wouldn't even be mad if they ended the show for good like this.....

Great Episode, answered some old questions about Mike and Harvey pasts. I was thinking I don't know where they are going to take this next season....

Then the end...... :wow:

Can't wait to see them boys get out of this one..... I love the show but I wouldn't be mad if this next season is the last one

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jessica in that black dress.

Flashback Mike's actor killing it.

Cameo appearance by Grammy.

Harvey putting fire to his pops after he popped him in the nose.

Pops inviting Mom Dukes' jump off to dinner.

Rahel looking like $500,000.

Mike getting those steel bracelets.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
what if the fraud isn't his real fraud? because if the fbi is arresting him for being a fake lawyer then how does he get out of that?

anyway the lawyer angle was played out a couple seasons ago i thought they missed a trick by not splitting time with the investment banking. the show is called suits after, not lawyers.