Suits Season 5: June 24 on USA

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Claire is right. Not about Rachel not marrying Mike, but that they wont have any happy endings with Mike working at PSL. One day him being a fraud is going to catch up to him and shell be hurt.

Just found out that the actress that played Claire is Patrick Adams'(Mike) fiance.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all keep talking "fraud this" and "fraud that" but as long as the show is profitable, he isn't going to be exposed any time soon like another poster has already said. The writers are doing this on purpose because it's funny and f u c k e r y bearing. When Mike gets exposed for real, he will be on the run like Prison Break Season 3 with Pearson Spector Litt on fire like Gotham in The Dark Knight, LOL.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Let's be reality here....when people find out about Mike....it's over. For Mike. For Jessica. For Donna. For Harvey. For Rachel. The firm too. They'll get sued up the azz by every law firm they've went up against. Harvey and Jessica would be lucky to get a paralegal job in NYC afterward. I just can't see how Jessica would have even let this happen. In real life, Mike would've been thrown out the first day and Harvey right after if he was stupid enough to follow through with his threat of leaving. What good is the best lawyer in the city anyway when the DA puts locks on the doors:camby:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Mike was a huge a$$hole this week. Coming down on Rachel when she was only in the position to lose the case because of his secret. Louis still has him beat for biggest a$$hole of the week though.
And that lawyer chick is one of them Pretty Little Liars girls...chick looking like a grown ass 30 year old high powered NY attorney on Suits but still playing a high school student on PLL.
I have grown tired of Mike's secret though. I would like just one season where the threat of his secret coming out wasn't a focal point.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Haha, I 'know' or have met 'Claire' Troiann Bellasario once or twice, she is close with one of my best friends....Her Dad is Donald Bellasario, creator of NCIS and JAG, etc....She's engaged to Patrick Adams....

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mike he's right, just quit nikka :yeshrug:

You had a good thing as an investment banker and you fukked it up :ehh: