Suits Season 5: June 24 on USA

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna lie. I teared up a little bit when Mike broke down in the church library.

Who in the fukk dropped a dime on Mike though?!

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, they got me with that arrest at the end. Good season so far. I love the fact that they finally let the secret get out and they realized they can't keep running to that well over and over. Hopefully this will be a good change of pace like when Mike was the investment firm, but there's no going back this time.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what if the fraud isn't his real fraud? because if the fbi is arresting him for being a fake lawyer then how does he get out of that?

anyway the lawyer angle was played out a couple seasons ago i thought they missed a trick by not splitting time with the investment banking. the show is called suits after, not lawyers.
agreed

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They will flip this and he will be back at the firm...How? I don't know :patrice:

What happens to Jessica from this? :jbhmm:

Jessica is fine. Harvey is gonna back out of his deal with hardman ans go back to the firm to get Mike outta trouble,

Season 6 will be Harvey Mike Louis Jessica teaming up to deal with the consequences of the Harvey/hardman deal and Harvey/Donna being together