Suits Season 5: June 24 on USA

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude Harvey is spiraling. Mike is a clown with his hair and the Apple watch. That s h i t (from all the commercials that I see) looks corny as f u c k. Louis trying to get everyone under the sun to go mudding with him is classic. The resolution to that was funny and dope. I also loved that he told Rachel to put a stop on the $50K check. I was almost surprised that he would go that far to get back on Harvey's good side. He's starting to show those S1, S2 homosexual vibes. I thought we were moving away from that.

Jessica looked amazing. Her wardrobe is killing it. Rachel looked a lot simpler in dress which really brought out the smoothness of her face. Love them girls. Will that be a new running joke of Tanner insulting Harvey's mom and Harvey touching his chin? Tanner just laughed that off too.

What's with Harvey's therapist telling him that Donna was really his Mom Dukes? I guess his "Mother issues" have been 5 seasons in the making. Did you all see the Black woman and that 4 and 11 minute marks? The first time she is walking left to right outside of Louis' office in a white dress. F u c k i n g beautiful.
The series needs to make the "villain" effeminate (see: Powerpuff Girls, Raoul Silva in Skyfall, etc).
He needs to be interesting, and for some odd reason, the coding for an anti-hero/villain tends to be sort of androgynous, plus it makes a good parallel to the hyper-masculine Harvey Specter.
And I need to spend some time in New York, I'm obviously missing out.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The series needs to make the "villain" effeminate (see: Powerpuff Girls, Raoul Silva in Skyfall, etc).
He needs to be interesting, and for some odd reason, the coding for an anti-hero/villain tends to be sort of androgynous, plus it makes a good parallel to the hyper-masculine Harvey Specter.
And I need to spend some time in New York, I'm obviously missing out.
The show is actually shot in Canada. They bring/ make materials to change the streets to resemble Manhattan.