SUITS SEASON 4 THREAD: PREMIERES JUNE 11, 2014 ON USA

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It's weird that Louis needs so much approval from Harvey when he is such a talented lawyer in his own right.

It's deeper then Rap breh. Louis out of everyone knows how good of a lawyer he is. Harvey is more of the big brother then he just wants to be proud of him. Like i said their "relationship" is def a little strong but i think that adds even more to how much Louis actor sells it. He completely sells every Louis scene!!!!

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Real talk, Mike doesnt need to be working for Harvey or some investment firm. Dude needs to be a straight up criminal, pushing weight or something and funneling money to be washed by Pearson Spector's clients. Throughout the entire run of this show he's been under the gun because of his "secret" and now at the investment firm he's doing all kinds of side deals and losing his mind at the same time. fukk being legit.

Meanwhile, Rachel is about to buss it open for her old dude and Mike (or anyone) cant do shyt about it. Maybe Harvey, if he gave a shyt about anyone other than him and Jessica.

mike should just turn heel at this point, its clear the running theme in this show is being a scumbag wins. even harvey the goat is an azzhole 99% of the time.

if he lets rachel off the hook for this he'd go down as one of the lamest protagonists of all time

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Rachel being a ho was surprising.
Mike needs to toss her in the bushes and get with his cute little secretary.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: dont know how I feel about this...inevitably, he may end up back there, but I hope its not too soon....would like to see him out of the corporate element for a bit (or at least not directly tied to any of the companies we're familiar with)

how many episodes are left?
The thing with that is, what is Mike without a job to exercise his talents? He was a dumb, bike messenger wasting his talent when he was smoking and selling weed. Let's not forget ol girl's (the red head) husband putting hands to his face because of his lack of focus and emotional control. Eventually, he has to go back to Pearson Specter or maybe they will give us an arc where Harvey is trying to keep Mike from going to jail. I think that Sean Cahill will be the main antagonist for the remainder of this season. Harvey will probably say that he needs Mike's help taking him on against Jessica's wishes. Plus, the writers still have the "Mike Is Exposed And Everyone Knows" storyline in their pocket.

It's weird that Louis needs so much approval from Harvey when he is such a talented lawyer in his own right.
They've gone to it so many times that Louis is beyond pathetic at this point. Like I said in my earlier post, I don't believe that Louis will actually compromise his career because I think he loves it more than any possible praise that Harvey can give him.

Rachel being a ho was surprising.
Mike needs to toss her in the bushes and get with his cute little secretary.
They are really playing it up this season. She's still bad as hell but I thought she was a stronger person (character) than she's currently being portrayed. Would you toss Rachel (who only kissed Wolverine so far) for Amy? I don't think she'd give fraud any play since she's going for her doctorate in psychology. She's a freaking triple threat knockout.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They pressed the reset button early on this show. I guess we're never getting rid of the fraud storyline.

Miklops: Leave her alone. She's with me.

Logan: I hit it first.

Miklops: I won't tell you again. *Begins walking away*

Logan: She loved it.

Miklops:
falling-down.gif

I really didn't think they would bring him back one and done in one episode. It was a swerve having Louis do it but the show must go on. I hope this isn't the end of Cahill. Forseman is really becoming a nice character. He put the jack move on Louis early and it went off so smoothly. I really like him.More Katrina damn it. Also, Jessica in the white was stunning. When Suits hits a stride, they hit their stride. Very interested to see where this goes.

STOP HOEIN RACHEL.

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:patrice: dont know how I feel about this...inevitably, he may end up back there, but I hope its not too soon....would like to see him out of the corporate element for a bit (or at least not directly tied to any of the companies we're familiar with)

how many episodes are left?
:beli: one fukking episode :ld:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I wish they would have kept Mike outside of the law firm for a while, at least for a few episodes. Let him do some wandering and use his memory again. Even bringing Trevor back and tempting Mike to return to that life would have kept things fresh.

Hell, letting him taking the shady job with Forseman and watch that play out over the rest of the season would have been pretty interesting, especially now that Louis is financially tied to that guy.

Oh well. One thing I like is that he didn't just take Rachel back right away. Returning to the firm and taking her back in the same episode would have been too much.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I just finished binge watching this season and there's alot here. First I think there's a little too much simp action going on. I think the new black lawyer and Jessica's relationship was forced overkill. Most of the scenes involving that plot was cringe-worthy. I would have much preferred if he didn't have a relationship with her prior to joining and the writers just teasing some sexual tension between them, and then him finally blowing her backout in the bathroom or some shyt.

You guys are also right about Mike joining the firm so soon after he got fired. They kind of closed alot of options they can explore with his character and the storyline in general.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Louis doing something illegal might be the jump the shark moment. Goes against his entire character.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
really wish they let mike take that job offer, at least do a whole season of him not part of the firm.

jessicas storyline is just filler, every ep they have the same boring argument about trust

Last edited: