SUITS SEASON 4 THREAD: PREMIERES JUNE 11, 2014 ON USA

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
yea i wasn't too thrilled with them writin mike back into the firm....like come on....life's solutions don't always come that quickly....would rather see mike work somewhere else and have him and harvey continue to bump heads....need mike to get revenge on rachel by smashin donna.....:sas2:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
mike should just turn heel at this point, its clear the running theme in this show is being a scumbag wins. even harvey the goat is an azzhole 99% of the time.

if he lets rachel off the hook for this he'd go down as one of the lamest protagonists of all time
yup

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Having MIke not take Forsman's job offer was a misstep.
He could have still interacted with Harvey and the rest of them as Forsman's point man on the deal that Louis worked out. It would have kept Mike venturing towards the dark side, added some more angst to the Mike/Rachel relationship, created conflict between Mike and Harvey and spared us having to deal with the "Mike's a fraud" stuff yet again.
That aspect of the show is it's weakest part and doesn't do anything for me anymore. If they never mentioned that Mike wasn't a real lawyer again I would be perfectly fine because the show and the characters have outgrown that initial conceit.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
cant lie...this is my fave show on TV right now. what yall make of the Forstmann agreement with Mike's boss
After mike went back to the firm I had to strip this title. Too predictable I didn't even predict they'd do it so early

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one who wishes they would have kept Mike paired up with Jenny instead of putting him with Rachel? I mean, Rachel is attractive but that's all her character really has going for her. She's insecure, kinda boring, and obviously has a taste for relationship drama.

On the other hand, Jenny was just as attractive (to me at least), more confident, much more interesting, and actually held Mike down. Even if people Rachel more attractive, Jenny is far from ugly and her personality made up for it.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who wishes they would have kept Mike paired up with Jenny instead of putting him with Rachel? I mean, Rachel is attractive but that's all her character really has going for her. She's insecure, kinda boring, and obviously has a taste for relationship drama.

On the other hand, Jenny was just as attractive (to me at least), more confident, much more interesting, and actually held Mike down. Even if people Rachel more attractive, Jenny is far from ugly and her personality made up for it.
The actor who plays Jenny is a very attractive person but that has nothing to do with her character. They could have just as easily cast Meghan Markle in Vanessa Ray's role. Would that impact your view? If so, then you are using beauty to critique acting which isn't 100% honest. Aside from her insecurity (which is very plausible), the other two comments are your opinion and not native to the character's psyche. Don't forget that Mike also slept with a married woman.

Jenny's (the character) role in the story just ran it's course. Compare her story to Rachel's. Hell, compare their screen time. We hardly know Jenny. Rachel has been holding Mike down as well. What has she done to prove otherwise? She just stepped out on the relationship (a kiss) and she didn't even f u c k Logan. Let's not forget Mike rushing to smash the Red head as soon as they were on break. Rachel was with him when his Grand Mother passed. Helped him numerous times work wise. Hasn't held his fraud status as a lawyer over his head even though it's her dream to become one etc. From where I stand, she's doing the best that she can given the situation. The writer's are also really playing up the fact that she's some "super whore" almost out of nowhere.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The actor who plays Jenny is a very attractive person but that has nothing to do with her character. They could have just as easily cast Meghan Markle in Vanessa Ray's role. Would that impact your view? If so, then you are using beauty to critique acting which isn't 100% honest. Aside from her insecurity (which is very plausible), the other two comments are your opinion and not native to the character's psyche. Don't forget that Mike also slept with a married woman.

Jenny's (the character) role in the story just ran it's course. Compare her story to Rachel's. Hell, compare their screen time. We hardly know Jenny. Rachel has been holding Mike down as well. What has she done to prove otherwise? She just stepped out on the relationship (a kiss) and she didn't even f u c k Logan. Let's not forget Mike rushing to smash the Red head as soon as they were on break. Rachel was with him when his Grand Mother passed. Helped him numerous times work wise. Hasn't held his fraud status as a lawyer over his head even though it's her dream to become one etc. From where I stand, she's doing the best that she can given the situation. The writer's are also really playing up the fact that she's some "super whore" almost out of nowhere.
:ehh: Touche. I forgot Rachel has held him down on multiple occasions. I got a little caught up in the current story line.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was live. Louis and Katrina were killing me in the file room. In fact, Louis was on one as usual but this situation came back to bite him really quickly. I knew that Forseman and Cahill were great additions to the story.

Cahill was serving Harvey up this episode. I liked how Rachel straight up gamed Mike. These women were looking great too. For a second there, I thought that Katrina was going to fall on that sword but she ain't no dummy. I don't know how they are going to fix this but Louis gotta be in the game like EA.

Bravo Suits. There has been a lot of winning episodes this season.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Renewed For Fifth Season..

USA Network announced today a 16-episode fifth season renewal of the hit original drama "Suits." Currently airing its fourth season, the midseason finale of "Suits" is scheduled for Wednesday, August 20 at 9/8c.

"'Suits' continues to fire on all cylinders, delivering provocative storytelling and complex characters that viewers can't get enough of," said Chris McCumber, President of USA Network. "With some of the best writing on television, and a brilliant ensemble cast, we anticipate a spectacular fifth season for a series that has become a marquee property for USA."

Read more: USA Network Renews Suits for Season Five - ComingSoon.net http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=121741#ixzz3A7Eg3sAA
Follow us: @ComingSoonNet on Twitter | ComingSoon on Facebook