think we are starting to see that decline :patrice:

this jessica relationship storyline is weak and boring already

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Yo I was half watching the latest episode. Who is Eric Roberts and what's his connection to Harvey. I get that he's investing in Mike, but didn't pick up on his history with Harvey.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
think we are starting to see that decline :patrice:

this jessica relationship storyline is weak and boring already

The power the Jessica has and uses when she needs to makes her so damn appealing and sexy even though she's an older woman. I wanna blow that back out on time, real talk

And if Mike is gonna play with the big boys, he needs to throw Rachel in the bushes. And Louis punk ass needs to be thrown in the bushes too. Can't see how me made it so far at the firm with such bytchass tendencies.

Harvey and Jessica need to groom a ton of lawyer wolves to be just like them and not like punk ass Louis

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
The power the Jessica has and uses when she needs to makes her so damn appealing and sexy even though she's an older woman. I wanna blow that back out on time, real talk

And if Mike is gonna play with the big boys, he needs to throw Rachel in the bushes. And Louis punk ass needs to be thrown in the bushes too. Can't see how me made it so far at the firm with such bytchass tendencies.

Harvey and Jessica need to groom a ton of lawyer wolves to be just like them and not like punk ass Louis
Louis is a wolf when he's on. Louis and Donna kill every scene they're in. They're low key the stars of the show.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really liked the latest episode.

Does Amy have ass or not because that thang was looking right.

Y'all know how I feel about Louis being the show's whipping boy. It's blatantly obvious at this point.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:smh: Mike needs to tap dance
ChrisBrownLoyaldancingLSRCA.gif
on Rachel's ass for that shyt :pacspit: