SUITS SEASON 4 THREAD: PREMIERES JUNE 11, 2014 ON USA

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They wrapped up the SEC arc nice and tidy just like Mike. I was really enjoying Cahill getting in Pearson Specter's ass. This is some b u l l s h i t for what they've done to Louis. I know he'll be back before the season finale because who else will be the punching bag for everyone in the show? I'm also waiting for the fraud story to remind us all that he's here chilling and that we shouldn't have forgotten about him.

Rachel's ass looked hella flat in those white jeans. Jessica was ruthless as hell with Louis. I did forget how many times Louis has screwed up and that cat storyline. Mike was all in his feelings about Rachel. Let it go my G, she ain't f u c k Wolverine. I wonder who will be the "bad guy" next (half) season? It looks like shyt is about to his the fan next episode. This (half) season has been great so far.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The pissed off looks Jessica was shooting at damn near everybody this episode were great.
And loved her smacking down Donna too. Sometimes she forgets she's special to Harvey but not to Jessica.

Mike need to get over this bullshyt and just grudge fukk Rachel until he isn't mad anymore.

And Louis leaving had me all :sadcam:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PEARSON SPECTER LITT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g5LoDk8.gif

Should have know 'trina was getting the axe when she confronted Louis wearing black. F u c k i n g Mike's dumbassedness strikes again.

Y'all knew the fraud was around the corner but I didn't expect this. Nor did I expect Louis to become the next bad guy. I don't know how they do it but damn it man, they do it well.

giphy.gif

&