SUITS SEASON 4 THREAD: PREMIERES JUNE 11, 2014 ON USA

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did Mike let Rachel play him like that? Mike must have been under pressure because that just flew with no problems. They could have shown that conversation. It's wild how Rachel being a whore is playing such a huge role in this arc. I was getting tired of her hoe flash back but it's provided something to fill the gap that Scotty left. She should have let Wolverine hit when she went to the apartment and I applaud him for pulling her card and going in for the kill.

I need to make a "Harvey S H I T S on Louis" video compilation. What Harvey said about Forseman was right and he's been another interesting character. It just sucks (or is admirable) how they are able to keep Louis under the bus episode after episode. Louis needing Harvey's approval so badly that he's compromising his work is pretty much unbelievable. In fact, I don't believe that he will go through with avoiding the taxes and not telling the truth. I almost thought that Louis was going over to the Dark Side.

Katrina is bad. Jessica is bad. Hoe Flash Back Rachel is bad as well. Mike going back to bagging nicks? I hope he kept Trevor's number on a piece of paper on his stash box somewhere. He looked sad as hell when Sidwell laid into him and had to walk by Amy. I guess this is the start of Mike back at Pearson Specter. Still don't know how they will pull it off. This season is pretty entertaining.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
How did Mike let Rachel play him like that? Mike must have been under pressure because that just flew with no problems. They could have shown that conversation. It's wild how Rachel being a whore is playing such a huge role in this arc. I was getting tired of her hoe flash back but it's provided something to fill the gap that Scotty left. She should have let Wolverine hit when she went to the apartment and I applaud him for pulling her card and going in for the kill.

I need to make a "Harvey S H I T S on Louis" video compilation. What Harvey said about Forseman was right and he's been another interesting character. It just sucks (or is admirable) how they are able to keep Louis under the bus episode after episode. Louis needing Harvey's approval so badly that he's compromising his work is pretty much unbelievable. In fact, I don't believe that he will go through with avoiding the taxes and not telling the truth. I almost thought that Louis was going over to the Dark Side.

Katrina is bad. Jessica is bad. Hoe Flash Back Rachel is bad as well. Mike going back to bagging nicks? I hope he kept Trevor's number on a piece of paper on his stash box somewhere. He looked sad as hell when Sidwell laid into him and had to walk by Amy. I guess this is the start of Mike back at Pearson Specter. Still don't know how they will pull it off. This season is pretty entertaining.

:patrice: dont know how I feel about this...inevitably, he may end up back there, but I hope its not too soon....would like to see him out of the corporate element for a bit (or at least not directly tied to any of the companies we're familiar with)

how many episodes are left?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Real talk, Mike doesnt need to be working for Harvey or some investment firm. Dude needs to be a straight up criminal, pushing weight or something and funneling money to be washed by Pearson Spector's clients. Throughout the entire run of this show he's been under the gun because of his "secret" and now at the investment firm he's doing all kinds of side deals and losing his mind at the same time. fukk being legit.

Meanwhile, Rachel is about to buss it open for her old dude and Mike (or anyone) cant do shyt about it. Maybe Harvey, if he gave a shyt about anyone other than him and Jessica.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
5 mins into the episode and lol if rachel one day ditches Mike. That'd be some realistic shyt though' these girls are finicky as hell

edit 2 mins later: of course she cheats :laff:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
LAWD THIS SHOW IS AMAZING!! That might of been the best hour of Suits yet #LITTTHEHELLUP

Where can they take Mike now?? He cant go back to Pearsonspector. Sidgewell aired that ass out. He burned his bridges with the other dude... Gawd damn brehs. Mike gonna have to go back to selling weed! Lmfao!

fukk the haters. I love Louis character. His "connection" to Harvey is strong yea. But it's totally believable. Louis and Donna STEALS every scene there in!!!

It's scary to know this show hasn't been renewed for a season 5 yet. I feel there's PLENTY of life left in this series. You can go another full 3 seasons exploring Louis rise to name partner/ Rachel's rise to a lawyer. Harvey's rise on competing with Jessica etc. I just have no idea where they can take Mike.

Last edited:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's weird that Louis needs so much approval from Harvey when he is such a talented lawyer in his own right.