SUITS SEASON 4 THREAD: PREMIERES JUNE 11, 2014 ON USA

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Cuz it's repetitive and predictable. I still can't believe that corrupt banker who's been getting away with shyt for decades got caught up with the stupid man hiding behind the door trick.

This show has cheesy moments, but this episode had a little too much..

But either way, it's still a fun show and I do like the characters a lot. But honestly if you seen the first two seasons, you've seen all of them. They should have one more season and end it, before they start dragging it even more and people really start turning on it.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
This show is so dope, dont know why nikkas ain't talking bout it.

Its the same all the time.

Major lawsuit for a client
They ummm or arrr about taking the client on
Seems a simple case
Something crops up so looks like they will lose
They find something to win the case

Every goddamn week.

They dont even mention Mikes ability anymore.

They never lose, nothing major happens.

The whole Donna thing last week was wrapped up in about 17 mins, could have made that more dramatic, make her go down for it even for a bit.

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I watch this, I can't help but think of The Office. Now that Mike and Rachel are getting married, the show is losing tension. I'll always watch it but don't know how much longer they can keep this up. My guess is, next season Rachel's dad is probably going to find out about Mike

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
The writers of this show are frustrating.
1. They always have a good case.
2. They have a twist that puts the firm in an IMPOSSIBLE NO WIN situation.
3. Have a Deus ex machina style solution (that's lame as fukk) to get them out of the predicament.

I really liked the Daniel Hardman story line but the solution to defeating him was lame as fukk just like last night's finale.

ETA:
And Luis used to be bad as fukk now he's a goddamn clown. The show was better when Luis wasn't a fat fukk who was a real rival to Harvey.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
When I watch this, I can't help but think of The Office. Now that Mike and Rachel are getting married, the show is losing tension. I'll always watch it but don't know how much longer they can keep this up. My guess is, next season Rachel's dad is probably going to find out about Mike

He might as well. His secret is less safe than Arrow's at this point.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gon leave my immaculately dressed repetitive plot exhibition of a law show alone.

Finale was dry as hell. I still marvel at how the writer's are able to keep me involved.

See y'all for S5's premiere.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
what was even her reason for leaving Harvey

show needs a little change up or it will become irrelevant

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The writers of this show are frustrating.
1. They always have a good case.
2. They have a twist that puts the firm in an IMPOSSIBLE NO WIN situation.
3. Have a Deus ex machina style solution (that's lame as fukk) to get them out of the predicament.

I really liked the Daniel Hardman story line but the solution to defeating him was lame as fukk just like last night's finale.

ETA:
And Luis used to be bad as fukk now he's a goddamn clown. The show was better when Luis wasn't a fat fukk who was a real rival to Harvey.
Dude, its the USA network. of course the writing is trash :heh: