GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
So much fukkery :mindblown:

Mike going to war with Harvey, over some ego shyt:beli:

Jessica hiring her fukk buddy :comeon:

Harvey's new client is the dude Rachael had an affair with, she bout to be a thot this season.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This first episode was live. Had to watch the Zelda A Link To The Past. It was hilarious to see Mike doing his best Harvey situation. I'm calling Mike smashing Donna Jr. who isn't terrible at all. I'm so glad to see all my women back in their glory. Katrina got me going, Donna is Donna so you know that goes, Rachel is going to cause much fukkery and I can't wait.

Doesn't Mike know that Anakin can't beat Obi-Wan? You're going to have to become Darth Vader my friend. It's a nice story line to so far. Hopefully it's not trash in the coming episodes.

I have to reiterate that I really hate how they treat Louis. I'm talking about the other character's and the writers. There's no reason to not let him step up to the SCC. Harvey still shytting on him every chance that he gets. I'm on Team Louis heavy. Let's not forget how they took his DAB as well. There's still much time for me to be proven right or wrong. I hope it's the latter and not the former.

Suits got me going.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sAYXa.gif

It's back brehs.....

africanwomandancing.gif

It's been too long

Kobe50Cent.gif

Gimme White Collar and i'm good USA Network​

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This first episode was live. Had to watch the Zelda A Link To The Past. It was hilarious to see Mike doing his best Harvey situation. I'm calling Mike smashing Donna Jr. who isn't terrible at all. I'm so glad to see all my women back in their glory. Katrina got me going, Donna is Donna so you know that goes, Rachel is going to cause much fukkery and I can't wait.

Doesn't Mike know that Anakin can't beat Obi-Wan? You're going to have to become Darth Vader my friend. It's a nice story line to so far. Hopefully it's not trash in the coming episodes.

I have to reiterate that I really hate how they treat Louis. I'm talking about the other character's and the writers. There's no reason to not let him step up to the SCC. Harvey still shytting on him every chance that he gets. I'm on Team Louis heavy. Let's not forget how they took his DAB as well. There's still much time for me to be proven right or wrong. I hope it's the latter and not the former.

Suits got me going.

Louis is that dude but you gotta remember, Harvey is a dikk and that what's dikk's do. Harvey trolls everyone. It's already been shown that he has much respect for Louis

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Are you picturing me naked?"

Yes :noah:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Show might not be running as strong as previous seasons but I still love it. I don't think anyone expected Mike to actually take the investment banking job last season but I like how it's playing out so far.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what:

The way this show is scheduled always throw me off

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Louis is that dude but you gotta remember, Harvey is a dikk and that what's dikk's do. Harvey trolls everyone. It's already been shown that he has much respect for Louis
Your comment makes no sense. You are either conflating "being a dikk" and "trolling" or we have different definitions for those terms. Harvey literally shytted on Louis saying he had no faith in him to his boss and partner while she defended him and stated that he was more than capable to handle the job before considering the unique situation they were in.