SUITS SEASON 4 THREAD: PREMIERES JUNE 11, 2014 ON USA

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:what:

yeah; if you didnt watch the last couple episodes of last season...he was nearly outed as a fraud, realized that staying a "lawyer" he would never really receive the kudos/acknowledgement; got approached with a job offer by a client of the Pearson Specter (who is now starting an investment banking firm)

Wtf I thought he turned that down

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with @bigmac

They know this show can't keep going. The premise that got us watching is so fukking thin it's silly. They might as well keep the viewers they have now and try to maximize profits before it done. Being honest, there isn't much they can do with this show outside of turning it into Dead or Alive Volleyball with all the females from the cast. I'm watching for the women and to see if they'll toss Mike's ass in jail or let him escape and be done with it.

Daps
This is a new season breh.

Season 3 finished April 10 2014. Season 4 starts June 11 2014 :heh:

Which other mainstream show you know turns over seasons as quick as that? It's almost like they need to thrust this shyt in our faces to ensure we don't forget about it.

They put in big midseason breaks instead of putting in big breaks between the end of a season and the start of the next one.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I agree with @bigmac

They know this show can't keep going. The premise that got us watching is so fukking thin it's silly. They might as well keep the viewers they have now and try to maximize profits before it done. Being honest, there isn't much they can do with this show o.
agree, the second half of season 3 was terrible. they also should stop splitting seasons, kinda makes me forget about the show.

i'm going to keep watching since ive seen it all until now, but this show fell off so tough