Successful woman seeks supportive boyfriend: an impossibility

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
its funny how alot of women and simple nikkas really believe its simply the womans sucess that is the problem. Dealing with a real woman who is making more money then the man in her life is not threatining to any man secure with himself.

The problem is the woman's attitude. More times then not, the types of woman that excel in the workplace have attitudes that make them shytty companions.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
plus this generation of females is career/money driven just how a male is supposed to be

i dont think its supposed to be like that...females are supposed to be family oriented

You can be both. My mom was a stay at home mom for the first seven years of my life. Later on, she became an entrepreneur. She always had cooked food on the table, house was spotless, dropped me off at school and picked me up - every day.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
its funny how alot of women and simple nikkas really believe its simply the womans sucess that is the problem. Dealing with a real woman who is making more money then the man in her life is not threatining to any man secure with himself.

The problem is the woman's attitude. More times then not, the types of woman that excel in the workplace have attitudes that make them shytty companions.

every dude/female in here should read this

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can be both. My mom was a stay at home mom for the first seven years of my life. Later on, she became an entrepreneur. She always had cooked food on the table, house was spotless, dropped me off at school and picked me up - every day.
you keep bringing up your mom, what year was she born in? i'm willing to bet the women of her era don't reflect the women of the last two or three decades.

edit: wait, am i arguing with **** :bryan:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

say it with ya chest :obama:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

you gotta oldschool mama, thats how its supposed to go

yes you can work....but when you have my seed....i need to you to focus on that....i'll take care of everything else

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you keep bringing up your mom, what year was she born in? i'm willing to bet the women of her era don't reflect the women of the last two or three decades.

edit: wait, am i arguing with **** :bryan:

I bring her up because she's my hero and I aspire to be half the woman she is. She is my example, not the random women of my era.

I'm real - chill lol

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

I completely agree. You can be both even in this era.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even think that's relevant unless you're trying to date her lol 1953

it's highly relevant, my mom was born in 1955. how am i going to compare women of her generation to a chick born in 1986. come on now, it's almost disrespectful to use your mom as an example when compared to todays filth.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't think it's a healthy relationship if one person tries to make the other feel insignificant for whatever reason...be it making less money, gaining a few lbs, etc.
I agree just was saying people do it all the time cause they are insecure.

the way you had to word that should tell men everything they need to know about the situation
Nah don't really tell me nothing going by how I worded it even though I agree with you that a majority of chicks will act funny style on you. I put that cause cats always on some they have to feel like a "man" so that's why I put it. No other reason but I guess that's some insecurity in that if they feel they can't win never get in the game. Doesn't seem pretty competitive and I guess most dudes stuck looking for bytches at Walmart and shyt since most cats aren't making 60k or better if they wanna be like how you prescribe. fukked up for them then.

Daps
Man, all I want from a chick is to look kinda cute (at the least, like a 6 or 7), stay in shape, not nag/argue constantly, be a good mother if we ever have kids, and never cheat on me. fukk all that other shyt.

nikkas really taking a woman making more money as being some kind of issue :what:

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
it's highly relevant, my mom was born in 1955. how am i going to compare women of her generation to a chick born in 1986. come on now, it's almost disrespectful to use your mom as an example when compared to todays filth.

I have friends who are holding down their families and working. I think it's sad that so many guys' experiences with women are negative and they in turn think every woman is the same. Even in my mom's generation there were tricks. She had neighbours who were cheating on their husbands, gold digging etc. I've heard all the stories. Stop the generalization - come on :smile: