Successful woman seeks supportive boyfriend: an impossibility

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess most dudes stuck looking for bytches at Walmart and shyt since most cats aren't making 60k or better if they wanna be like how you prescribe. fukked up for them then.

we could only wish that were the case, but since so many women are comfortable with this role reversal. the nikka at walmart can settle down with the chick making 60k a year :leon:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Man, all I want from a chick is to look kinda cute (at the least, like a 6 or 7), stay in shape, not nag/argue constantly, be a good mother if we ever have kids, and never cheat on me. fukk all that other shyt.

nikkas really taking a woman making more money as being some kind of issue :what:

What if she did all that but constantly reminded you that you dont make shyt compared to her breh? :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have friends who are holding down their families and working. I think it's sad that so many guys' experiences with women are negative and they in turn think every woman is the same. Even in my mom's generation there were tricks. She had neighbours who were cheating on their husbands, gold digging etc. I've heard all the stories. Stop the generalization - come on :smile:
:beli: but you live in canada

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
we could only wish that were the case, but since so many women are comfortable with this role reversal. the nikka at walmart can settle down with the chick making 60k a year :leon:

the average american family doesnt even make 60k combined

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
"Constantly" reminded me? That counts as nagging :ufdup:

But if she only said it every now and then as part of a legit point, then I wouldn't care

any arguement, when she wants to buy something new and you'll be like we don't need it

"its my money".

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

But if she only said it every now and then as part of a legit point, then I wouldn't care

If she got with you knowing you make $30K yet she's making $60K - and you're happy with where you're at in life doing what you do, she has no reason to remind you of anything cause she knew the situation going into it. That's like when a chick sleeps with a dude who is up front with her and tells her he's not "looking for a relationship" then calls him a dog/bad mouths him to people cause he doesn't want more than sex from her. :stopitslime:The problem is people think that they can change people or that something that bothers them will stop bothering them with time - that they'll magically just accept it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she got with you knowing you make $30K yet she's making $60K - and you're happy with where you're at in life doing what you do, she has no reason to remind you of anything cause she knew the situation going into it. That's like when a chick sleeps with a dude who is up front with her and tells her he's not "looking for a relationship" then calls him a dog/bad mouths him to people cause he doesn't want more than sex from her. :stopitslime:The problem is people think that they can change people or that something that bothers them will stop bothering them with time - that they'll magically just accept it.
legit common sense :dwillhuh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is why you should have your separate accounts and a joint account for household bills/needs.
I'm more than willing to spend my own money on something than dipping into the joint account.

When you marry two becomes 1 is what they say.

:manny:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

Lol, so you're cool with her every now and then hitting you with "I got this one baby, you know I make more, I dont want to hurt your little pockets" :mjpls:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why you should have your separate accounts and a joint account for household bills/needs.
I'm more than willing to spend my own money on something than dipping into the joint account.
Defined and agreed upon spending money for both as a part of the combined budget, yes but not two different accounts just for spending. That can get ugly.