Successful woman seeks supportive boyfriend: an impossibility

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I would date someone who made more than me no problem :manny: My thing is the moment it's thrown in my face or used to belittle me Im bouncing and not looking back..... I honestly wouldn't do that to her and I just want the same respect. I made more than my ex and we lived together and I never made her feel some type of way about that. Im not actively avoiding women who make more than me and if we click we click but i'll be dammed if that ish is used to try and crush my manhood. Its so :demonic: brehs

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not actively avoiding women who make more than me

i feel like if you're not avoiding them, they should be avoiding you.

i mean if the woman is making a significant amount more than you, you really don't believe it'll ever come up. :heh: like really?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
first you went from the woman making TWICE as much as the man, to the woman making 1,000 more. why are you trying to create so much wiggle room for this shyt. :pachaha:

Answer her question, doe...you said you wouldn't date a woman that made more than you...and that's something you hammer out pretty early...so if a chick made a rack more than you, it's a done deal?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
it depends on how she grew up IMO

i got a broad in banking, she got money but she came from a normal 9-5 background,got her degree,worked her way up.....everytime we go out all she do is boost tho....i be havin to tell her fall back you not really doin shyt special...her ego is out of this world for some reason

i gotta nother broad i be on and off with.....she come from a fam with money...always had her own money,lil spoiled brat all dat bullshyt.....she dont boost at all...in fact she lowkey be tricking on nikkas wit her cash

if a broad used to money...IMO she not gone trip too much on a nikka making less than her....a broad that earned her money later in life is more liable to boost on a nikka cus he make less....

avoid them kinda hoes...we call it actin Brand New :yeshrug:

i rather have a spoiled bytch wit bread honestly

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Answer her question, doe...you said you wouldn't date a woman that made more than you...and that's something you hammer out pretty early...so if a chick made a rack more than you, it's a done deal?

if i were making 60k and she were making 61k, i'd probably have an issue with it. i'd have the same issue if she were making 59k. that's not enough room to establish dominance in the relationship. i'd rather dip into the 30-40k pool and grab one of them joints.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If my wife (if i ever got married) made more money than me i wouldn't bat an eye.

Hell,that's a win.Rather have that than some Target manager chick.
I agree but the reason why most dudes will feel some type of IMO isn't cause of her money but how most chicks will try to use that to shyt on you. If a chick made her money and still made you feel like a "man" who really passing that up for some significantly broker chick everything else is equal?

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I agree but the reason why most dudes will feel some type of IMO isn't cause of her money but how most chicks will try to use that to shyt on you. If a chick made her money and still made you feel like a "man" who really passing that up for some significantly broker chick everything else is equal?

I don't think it's a healthy relationship if one person tries to make the other feel insignificant for whatever reason...be it making less money, gaining a few lbs, etc.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the way you had to word that should tell men everything they need to know about the situation

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guarantee you as a black woman have dated more men who make less than you....most white women will not entertain a man who makes less.

The black woman needs to aim higher when it comes to men she procreates with....
If a guy appears to be financially responsible and taking care of his business, I'm generally unconcerned with how much money he is making. With that said, I haven't dated a guy that worked in a stereotypically low paying job like fast food or something. Not saying that I wouldn't, but it's just never happened that way.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
plus this generation of females is career/money driven just how a male is supposed to be

i dont think its supposed to be like that...females are supposed to be family oriented

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first you went from the woman making TWICE as much as the man, to the woman making 1,000 more. why are you trying to create so much wiggle room for this shyt. :pachaha:
Hypothetical situations come in every size and shape. Just like people, my nikka.

plus this generation of females is career/money driven just how a male is supposed to be

i dont think its supposed to be like that...females are supposed to be family oriented
You can't raise a family without money.