Successful woman seeks supportive boyfriend: an impossibility

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I guarantee you as a black woman have dated more men who make less than you....most white women will not entertain a man who makes less.

The black woman needs to aim higher when it comes to men she procreates with....

Playing devil's advocate, mist brothers are not making more than sisters. It's not that we bums, it's just that their are less job opportunities for us. That's why it's best to delve into some type of investing(real estate, stocks, business), because it's retarded to rely solely of the job game to advance you economically.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Playing devil's advocate, mist brothers are not making more than sisters. It's not that we bums, it's just that their are less job opportunities for us. That's why it's best to delve into some type of investing(real estate, stocks, business), because it's retarded to rely solely of the job game to advance you economically.
nah, on average black men still make more than black women. we're just beating them by peanuts tho, where as other races are earning significantly more than their women.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
that's great and all but still not ideal, in my opinion.

how are black men going to ever challenge white supremacy, when they can't even dominate their own race of women? y'all really don't see the parallels between black mens financial position, and your perceived lack of value in america. i've stopped listening to women and men cosign this ideology because look at where it's gotten the black community. this funny style pseudo matriarchy, where women run the homes and relationships but can still hide behind the white patriarchal standard. nikkas laying up in they woman house, driving their womans car, eating her food; this is all you are fostering with this "it's okay for me to be the bread winner" mentality. y'all are fostering a "beautiful black man" culture. the young dudes think its normal to only come into a relationship with dikk and swag now. then we gotta hear shyt from women (@muse) about how the white men treat you better and aren't cheap like us broke nikkas :laugh:
I love how i stay on your mind, its really flattering

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:yeshrug: With the amount of dudes who don't mind being stay at home dads and shyt on the rise, successful women should consider themselves luckier now at finding a dude than women in the past. Go down to a coffee shop, head-shop, bookstore, art gallery or homeless shelter and find a breh who's focusing on his artistic pursuits rather than money and it should work out for both or them, surely :lolbron:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
nah, on average black men still make more than black women. we're just beating them by peanuts tho, where as other races are earning significantly more than their women.

Really? :dwillhuh:
I know a lot of dudes that are getting murdered by child support, so you mean after expenses or gross?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Brehs this is a long post:manny: ...but it its something that I felt like needed to be said

One of the things that enslavement of africans did in america was it upset the natural gender balance between the black male and female. Its made the black women the controller and power force in the black community emasculated the black men and reduced him almost down to nothing . We have always had this issue since we been here... it is that way because the empowerment of the black women by white society and the emasulation of the black man by the same society . Right now in amercia we are the only ethic group in this country were the black women have more education than the men and earn more than the black man. No other ethnic group has this problem. And it was deliberately engineered that way by the american social order to create choas in the black home. And in it of itself its not a problem that black women has more education and income. What makes it a problem is when she psychologically draws conclusions about the black man as a result of him not being on her same social, economical, and educational level. So it makes it difficult for a black women to be with a black man who doesn't equally her education and income because she feels that because she's the one with more money or education she should have a right to dominant him. And no self-respecting black man is going to let a black women run his life.

She-male personality- Black women who is conditioned educated and nurtured by the American social order to conduct, think, behave and feel as a man ...physically she is a women but physiologically she has the personality of a European alpha male.

...We engage relationships as a drug. People get into relationship to find some one to distract them from their personal (BS)...their interested in someone to help them feel better about the fact that they don't wanna do anything about were they are personally and spiritually in their life.
And I hate hearing men talk about ...like there is something wrong with being dominant. Let me say this men were put here to be kings it called a kingdom not a queen Dom. I see some don't know the difference between controlling and dominant . White supremacy has and will always be CONTROLLING. Malcolm x , Martin Luther king , Fredrick Douglass were dominant leaders ...that is why people got behind them. To me they were kings in there own time. we live in a society were most black males aren't leaders and on the flip side I don't know if they wanna be ...its like black males are counting the cost of what it take to be a leader and they just fold there cards or something I could be wrong thoe. And a lot of women have reduced a mans manhood down to money this why its soooo many simp nikkas in the game . But like the late great Patrice oneal said it men's fault ...you have to come correct in the beginning with these women ...but you have to be working on you self as a man and be taking strides to be a leader/KING and trust I don't see why women wouldn't get behind a man that knows what he is doing.
Hopefully I let off a chopper full of heat :bustback:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs this is a long post:manny: ...but it its something that I felt like needed to be said

One of the things that enslavement of africans did in america was it upset the natural gender balance between the black male and female. Its made the black women the controller and power force in the black community emasculated the black men and reduced him almost down to nothing . We have always had this issue since we been here... it is that way because the empowerment of the black women by white society and the emasulation of the black man by the same society . Right now in amercia we are the only ethic group in this country were the black women have more education than the men and earn more than the black man. No other ethnic group has this problem. And it was deliberately engineered that way by the american social order to create choas in the black home. And in it of itself its not a problem that black women has more education and income. What makes it a problem is when she psychologically draws conclusions about the black man as a result of him not being on her same social, economical, and educational level. So it makes it difficult for a black women to be with a black man who doesn't equally her education and income because she feels that because she's the one with more money or education she should have a right to dominant him. And no self-respecting black man is going to let a black women run his life.

She-male personality- Black women who is conditioned educated and nurtured by the American social order to conduct, think, behave and feel as a man ...physically she is a women but physiologically she has the personality of a European alpha male.

...We engage relationships as a drug. People get into relationship to find some one to distract them from their personal (BS)...their interested in someone to help them feel better about the fact that they don't wanna do anything about were they are personally and spiritually in their life.
And I hate hearing men talk about ...like there is something wrong with being dominant. Let me say this men were put here to be kings it called a kingdom not a queen Dom. I see some don't know the difference between controlling and dominant . White supremacy has and will always be CONTROLLING. Malcolm x , Martin Luther king , Fredrick Douglass were dominant leaders ...that is why people got behind them. To me they were kings in there own time. we live in a society were most black males aren't leaders and on the flip side I don't know if they wanna be ...its like black males are counting the cost of what it take to be a leader and they just fold there cards or something I could be wrong thoe. And a lot of women have reduced a mans manhood down to money this why its soooo many simp nikkas in the game . But like the late great Patrice oneal said it men's fault ...you have to come correct in the beginning with these women ...but you have to be working on you self as a man and be taking strides to be a leader/KING and trust I don't see why women wouldn't get behind a man that knows what he is doing.
Hopefully I let off a chopper full of heat :bustback:
I agree with most of this but, this didn't happen in slavery, it happened in the late 60's. Black men were always the head of the households, and out of wedlock births was low. It was so shameful to have a kid out of marriage, that women either let someone else raise the child in secrecy, or they stayed at a place where out of wedlock mothers stayed. It wasn't casual like it is now. I don't understand why everything that is happening to us now, is always blamed on slavery. A lot of shyt that is happened when the country was going through a change and the government seen they could use it to their advantage. As time went on corporations seen that they could make more money off of women since they tend to buy more things then men. That is why so much stuff is catered to them. The bullshyt hit blacks first but, it is starting to hit most groups in the country. Why do you think the mens rights movement is being spoken about more, and marriage isn't happening like it used to?

Marriage Rate Declines To Historic Low, Study Finds

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/22/marriage-rate_n_3625222.html

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
thats bullshyt

an i cant play a peripheral role and keep it up, bein a yes man aint for me, especially with a girl i cant play no support role